Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How Costly is Crafting?

I'm at forcy armor gloves, sg suits and boots, and lvl6 rings and ammy's, and lvl9 basic craft. i have spent about 3 bill on all my crafting. Only thing i am making money on is basic crafting. that being said if there wasn't ppl like the crafters in game there wouldn't be half the gear for sale that there is.

Quote Originally Posted by Raphaiel View Post
    I'm at forcy armor gloves, sg suits and boots, and lvl6 rings and ammy's, and lvl9 basic craft. i have spent about 3 bill on all my crafting. Only thing i am making money on is basic crafting. that being said if there wasn't ppl like the crafters in game there wouldn't be half the gear for sale that there is.
    wat's prices on your crafts? (my mats).

Shadow Titanium
    how costly is crafting?

S> ur house ur car and go for forciamp crafts

well, if you have patience and you are willing to spent bills to have fun crafting(as i see it), u can get to forcy amp...it will take time but you will get there someday. So far i think i have got back most of waht i have spent and im pretty high on forcy gloves/boots altho is hard to introduce into the market when you have few materials. i say i spent about 2b to get into redosmun amp(battle=teragrace lvl). After you hit forcy, its another story. Since i dont gamble my luck and spent my battle lvl4 carts( cause they are rare!) crafting plain +0 forcy stuff, I use diskslvl4, material core forcy, and the required material( lets say, for will I need hp on slot in FB/FA forcy boots) its pretty expensive, lets do teh math, after those 2b to get into TG amp.

lets say how mcuh would you spent about for 1 % in forcy craft:

forcy boots of guards for example: need earth disks lvl4x11(1m each), battle cart lvl4(2m-6m each depending on how fast u want to go), 11 material core(forcium)(100k-200k each), and the Forcy boots with defence on slot(you can buy this in AH about 20m-25m or buy the empty boots[20m] and add defence on slot[which takes 12.8m a try, and i have failed 3 times in a row so about 45m] or you can do like i do, get a 1b value FT craft on boots and save the rest for future crafts[most of the time i got crap like mana,mp heal,mpsteal..etc] but sure u will get atleast empty boots or boots with defnce already)

so: disks=11m
    material core=1.2m
    cart=4m
    boot=about lets say if not defence boots in AH 45m

total=61.2m

Now this total is only if you have a successful craft meaning +2 lvl craft....if you get +0 either get .8% or u fail 0.01%[depending on what premiun u use or bb+)

failing means 1% for ether 61.2mx2 or more.

Blades is harder im sure 4b-8b is enought for redosmiun if your lucky on proofs. Atm we hitting redosmiun on my guild and we plan to extend blades with rate to get into forcium. lvl4 sword carts are easy to get so you canget into forcy db in a week if you get the redosmiun blades+0 and redosmiun mats.

Gl on your craft, at the end it pays off.
    Last edited by elviento; 10-16-2010 at 03:50 AM.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

viento just raped everyone with knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    wat's prices on your crafts? (my mats).
    Depends on what comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post

Blades is harder im sure 4b-8b is enought for redosmiun if your lucky on proofs. Atm we hitting redosmiun on my guild and we plan to extend blades with rate to get into forcium. lvl4 sword carts are easy to get so you canget into forcy db in a week if you get the redosmiun blades+0 and redosmiun mats.

Gl on your craft, at the end it pays off.
    LOL @ a week...gonna take a hell of a lot longer than that rofl

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    LOL @ a week...gonna take a hell of a lot longer than that rofl
    i assume he means u can get into forcy DB in a week if:

1. ur already in forcy and
    2. u have the mats to sit there and craft until 60%

From shadowsteel to forcy DB in a week if u don't have mats. impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by iNub View Post
    i assume he means u can get into forcy DB in a week if:

1. ur already in forcy and
    2. u have the mats to sit there and craft until 60%

From shadowsteel to forcy DB in a week if u don't have mats. impossible.
    You will need HUNDREDS of no slot +0 redosmium blades just to get to 60% the fail rate is so high...95% of no slot you try to craft fails...can do other crafts to help but the disk cost on them hardly makes it worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by tomaboy View Post
    You will need HUNDREDS of no slot +0 redosmium blades just to get to 60% the fail rate is so high...95% of no slot you try to craft fails...can do other crafts to help but the disk cost on them hardly makes it worth it.
    I wasn't disagreeing with you toma. Personally I see crafting weapons beyond redosm / topaz undesirable unless you have billions to spent trying to get that PC DB and billions more for SeHH. I'm 100% Osm GS atm, pending an amp / proof attempt, but if I manage to get into redosm I'd be tickled pink.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast