Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Romp: 3bar Manticore

Banned
    what does a race have to do with cheating on a online game....

if anyone would be cheating it would be the globals considering how they were spoiled and were able to hack 24/7 on their servers without getting banned

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lann View Post
    what does a race have to do with cheating on a online game....

if anyone would be cheating it would be the globals considering how they were spoiled and were able to hack 24/7 on their servers without getting banned
    oh i guess u want me to widen the details eh?
    to make it less offensive, cabal Na arent any different from global, happy?

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    i hate everyone
    I love you.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

You ask me to give you a name of who in Sei is legit, I will flip the coin on you and say provide me with a CURRENT MEMBER that IS NOT LEGIT with PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. Not HERESAY, not WORD OF MOUTH, not ASSUMPTIONS. PHYSICAL HARD EVIDENCE. If not, all your trollings are false informations.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Osz View Post
    aint being races here but majority of all black people do cheat.....rofl
    I never cheated be4

Shadow Titanium
    hate em or love sei is undeniably top guild, all u haters do is whine and beach thats y u cant get anywhere, u dont want to challenge sei cause your scared shisless, who cares its a deng game go for it, back in the day when sei was just starting to come up aka soulsociety they fought , Ascension at the peak of there powers even when they were well outnumbered and overmatched at the time, they fought the great guild of Havoc when they knew they were an underdog and contiuned to keep on grinding, during there early days they at least didnt come out and beach like some of u fools lol,

cmon grow a pair make a rivarly i'd rather enjoy a rivalry vs yall crying (cept for the vids cause that shiss is funny=)), I'd join anyone who has the balls to throw down against them.

p.s to legit

quit wasting time talking about others ,your like a bunch of jealous nagging chicks who cant stand the hot girl u have to nit pick on everything instead of take care of you, so handle your business and quit bichin

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    hate em or love sei is undeniably top guild, all u haters do is whine and beach thats y u cant get anywhere, u dont want to challenge sei cause your scared shisless, who cares its a deng game go for it, back in the day when sei was just starting to come up aka soulsociety they fought , Ascension at the peak of there powers even when they were well outnumbered and overmatched at the time, they fought the great guild of Havoc when they knew they were an underdog and contiuned to keep on grinding, during there early days they at least didnt come out and beach like some of u fools lol,

cmon grow a pair make a rivarly i'd rather enjoy a rivalry vs yall crying (cept for the vids cause that shiss is funny=)), I'd join anyone who has the balls to throw down against them.

p.s to legit

uhm thats such a lied right there, ive seen worse of what they did, breaking their own rules/regulations to benefit themselves, not saying they r bad individuals, but as a guild, they became worst than Havoc/Ascension, they lied to their own members, betray/backstab, abuse their guild name , yes they r tough as a guild, but as individual they're weaker than the name itself "Seireitei"

Banned
    uhm thats such a lied right there, ive seen worse of what they did, breaking their own rules/regulations to benefit themselves, not saying they r bad individuals, but as a guild, they became worst than Havoc/Ascension, they lied to their own members, betray/backstab, abuse their guild name , yes they r tough as a guild, but as individual they're weaker than the name itself "Seireitei"
    This means that baNanlicious is best guild <3

lol what members?
    what lies?
    what have you been smorting?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    This means that baNanlicious is best guild <3
    that is true also!

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    You ask me to give you a name of who in Sei is legit, I will flip the coin on you and say provide me with a CURRENT MEMBER that IS NOT LEGIT with PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. Not HERESAY, not WORD OF MOUTH, not ASSUMPTIONS. PHYSICAL HARD EVIDENCE. If not, all your trollings are false informations.
    I guess we'll start with Han, Dk, Trap, Br, Missa, Romp, Voc, Spur, Cheese, Sircrits ... anyone who played during the alz glitch, .... anyone who played more than a year ago. Since you only have 7 forum posts I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. You probably haven't heard them brag about how much money they have spent on this game. You probably weren't around to see SS's of them hacking or admitting that other members of their guild bought or glitched alz. And you definitely weren't around for when I gave Lethal my Sei forum account where every single person in the guild was bidding for each others gear and alz.
    ~quit~

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast