Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Romp: 3bar Manticore

IGN: Angel

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Addiction View Post
    You ask me to give you a name of who in Sei is legit, I will flip the coin on you and say provide me with a CURRENT MEMBER that IS NOT LEGIT with PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. Not HERESAY, not WORD OF MOUTH, not ASSUMPTIONS. PHYSICAL HARD EVIDENCE. If not, all your trollings are false informations.
    How long have you even been in seireitei lol

Titanium
    You ask me to give you a name of who in Sei is legit, I will flip the coin on you and say provide me with a CURRENT MEMBER that IS NOT LEGIT with PHYSICAL EVIDENCE. Not HERESAY, not WORD OF MOUTH, not ASSUMPTIONS. PHYSICAL HARD EVIDENCE. If not, all your trollings are false informations.
    lmfao, you can go and defend seireitei members as much as u want, but im sure once u leave that guild, ur gna go on blabbering on how much they are an ass....and btw most of seireitei members aren't legit, there are requirements and stuff you gotta do b4 u can actually become a member. If you are "legit" im sure you wont stay in the guild for long cause ur gears wont outscore theirs and when i mean "gears" you know what u have to do jus to stay in the guild, wink wink

Quote Originally Posted by TheTrueOne View Post
    hate em or love sei is undeniably top guild, all u haters do is whine and beach thats y u cant get anywhere, u dont want to challenge sei cause your scared shisless, who cares its a deng game go for it, back in the day when sei was just starting to come up aka soulsociety they fought , Ascension at the peak of there powers even when they were well outnumbered and overmatched at the time, they fought the great guild of Havoc when they knew they were an underdog and contiuned to keep on grinding, during there early days they at least didnt come out and beach like some of u fools lol,

cmon grow a pair make a rivarly i'd rather enjoy a rivalry vs yall crying (cept for the vids cause that shiss is funny=)), I'd join anyone who has the balls to throw down against them.

p.s to legit

aren't you white/asian?

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Name someone good in Sei who you think is legit so the rest of the forums can laugh at you.
    xi obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    xi obviously
    LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLL k.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    xi obviously
    too legit bri bri

Banned
    i was 100% sure XI was legit when he was on the t3 wizard but now idk meng

Forcium
    news flash being 180 = unlegit now

the one major flaw of the sei system: mind corruption of false information to believe everything is "okay".

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast