Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Points scored per time online

Points scored per time online

Hello people ^ ^

I am the COBR, and created this topic here in the forum of you that need your help.

I remember that there was a kind of point gain for a time that players spent online, and these points were exchanged for items from a specific store for them.

I do not know if there is still the points on the server of you, I have no way of knowing because I have no access to either the server or the site of you, and I'm needing to know if there is still such a system of points earned by the online time server you, and if possible a list of items available for exchange for these points. On our server this system has not been laid since the transfer, but had on our old server.

I've tried talking to the GMs but they just disappeared, are not answering the questions posed in our forum.

I thank anyone who can help me.

Livistar COBR.

Force Blader COBR Mercúrio

Yes, it is still a game mechanic. They are called T-Points and you get 1 Point for every 10 minutes of active game play. If you look under Item shop drop down on the main sight, you will see the T-point section. Log onto the wrbstie and it will tell you the amount of points you have along with what items you can get with said points.

Active game play does not include dancing however.....
    MafiaBoss - The One FA
    Raz - 180 Wiz - Retired
    Feared But Never Forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by Razwordz View Post
    Yes, it is still a game mechanic. They are called T-Points and you get 1 Point for every 10 minutes of active game play. If you look under Item shop drop down on the main sight, you will see the T-point section. Log onto the wrbstie and it will tell you the amount of points you have along with what items you can get with said points.

Active game play does not include dancing however.....
    That's right, our server did not put this mechanic also not appear in the store the items of T-points on our server, nor on the website, it seems that this simply reriraram mechanics of the game after the server transfer, I would check the list of items that can be redeemed for T-points of the server but you do not have access.

Thank you for confirming me that this system still exists, it's a problem that goes to the list, after the transfer appeared many problems with the game on our server, and still continues even after so long, is complicated.
    Last edited by Livistar; 05-29-2014 at 08:27 AM.

Current T-Point (which are only earned while not in towns, on dummies, or in "AFK" status) purchase list:

Premium Personal Shop 30 days - 180 pts (Fancy looking personal shop, but not worth it since we all use AH anyways)
    Remote Shop Card 30 Days - 300 pts
    Frontier Stone 3 Hours - 18 pts
    Fury Potion Lv 4 - 60 pts
    Skill Books (All old Trans skills [no GL] that are 100% worthless as tpoint purchasable) - 240 pts
    Plate of Glory I-XII - 18 pts
    Sigmetal Epaulet +7 of ____ 30 days - 900 pts
    Weak LiD/RS/EoD - 6pts (Useless tpoint item)
    DX (Frozen Clue, Explorer's Journal, or Ruined Train Card) - 30 pts (Not even the premiums ones! Also a useless tpoint item)
    Chaos Box - Avatar Costume (A random costume in a gift box) - 1800 pts
    Chaos Box - Upgrade Item (A random Slot Extender, Perfect Core, or Core Enhancer to include Low! Totally not worth it's cost) - 1800 pts

Basically in a nutshell, the current t-point shops is total trash except the costume and plate's of glory. The whole thing seriously needs re-evaluating to include things people actually need like Protection of Veradrix, Odd Circles, etc. Not this worthless PoS transcender books that sell in AH for 1-2m (less than NPC's sell Trans skill mind you!)

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Current T-Point (which are only earned while not in towns, on dummies, or in "AFK" status) purchase list:

Premium Personal Shop 30 days - 180 pts (Fancy looking personal shop, but not worth it since we all use AH anyways)
    Remote Shop Card 30 Days - 300 pts
    Frontier Stone 3 Hours - 18 pts
    Fury Potion Lv 4 - 60 pts
    Skill Books (All old Trans skills [no GL] that are 100% worthless as tpoint purchasable) - 240 pts
    Plate of Glory I-XII - 18 pts
    Sigmetal Epaulet +7 of ____ 30 days - 900 pts
    Weak LiD/RS/EoD - 6pts (Useless tpoint item)
    DX (Frozen Clue, Explorer's Journal, or Ruined Train Card) - 30 pts (Not even the premiums ones! Also a useless tpoint item)
    Chaos Box - Avatar Costume (A random costume in a gift box) - 1800 pts
    Chaos Box - Upgrade Item (A random Slot Extender, Perfect Core, or Core Enhancer to include Low! Totally not worth it's cost) - 1800 pts

Basically in a nutshell, the current t-point shops is total trash except the costume and plate's of glory. The whole thing seriously needs re-evaluating to include things people actually need like Protection of Veradrix, Odd Circles, etc. Not this worthless PoS transcender books that sell in AH for 1-2m (less than NPC's sell Trans skill mind you!)
    Frontier stone is helpful for boss hunting/event mobs -- they're pretty much what I spend all of my T-Points on.

Valdoroth

Thanks buddy, it is true that much items are useless but some even are welcome at certain times.

Don't forget you only get T-Points while you're using a Blessing Bead Plus.

what ever happened to buddy points though

Quote Originally Posted by Keato View Post
    what ever happened to buddy points though
    http://cabal.estgames.com/en/News/No.../385?pageNum=4