Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome Fiery to Mercury!! (spur vs fiery)

just to point out some things cuz you noobs are obviously blind.

I pvped Haniel already, we pretty much tied, whoever crits wins.

I roll pow3rshot almost everytime, that time I broke and someone took SS, I doubt he/she will ever find another SS cuz I rolled that fail FA 4 to 5 times when he only won once cuz I broke.

I pvp spur for fun and me and him all knows that. he has 19R title, that title alone beats everyone. and about phantastic, back when spur got 3 shot, he was 16R, which isn't too much being 12R vs 16R, 14R vs 19R is huge difference. getting rolled by spur has nothing to do with my FA placement. I didn't lose to any of your FAs. you can all go ask haniel and miavi yourselves.

I went merc for crafting and got minor upgrades along the way. I am already back in venus with lv7 ring crafting.

btw, my FA is 177 has 3582 hp, 1169 magic, 1015 def 54 rate 125 dmg 61 amp. how many of you noobs that's flaming right now can survive 2 hits from me? and Dasmexy, I rolled your ass 5 times straight right when I got to merc. and don't say you have no gear cuz that's your own fault.

lastly, all of you trolls, please show me a SS of you beating spur with his 19R title on, any of you. you don't even dare to go near him, so shut the fk up and stop bi.tching.

I'm not in merc anymore, so let this thread die, stop bumping. this will be my 2nd and last contribution to this thread.

Shut the fk up trolls, it's obvious that you mad

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post

I roll pow3rshot almost everytime, that time I broke and someone took SS, I doubt he/she will ever find another SS cuz I rolled that fail FA 4 to 5 times when he only won once cuz I broke.

I pvp spur for fun and me and him all knows that. he has 19R title, that title alone beats everyone. and about phantastic, back when spur got 3 shot, he was 16R, which isn't too much being 12R vs 16R, 14R vs 19R is huge difference. getting rolled by spur has nothing to do with my FA placement. I didn't lose to any of your FAs. you can all go ask haniel and miavi yourselves.

I went merc for crafting and got minor upgrades along the way. I am already back in venus with lv7 ring crafting.

btw, my FA is 177 has 3582 hp, 1169 magic, 1015 def 54 rate 125 dmg 61 amp. how many of you noobs that's flaming right now can survive 2 hits from me? and Dasmexy, I rolled your ass 5 times straight right when I got to merc. and don't say you have no gear cuz that's your own fault.

lastly, all of you trolls, please show me a SS of you beating spur with his 19R title on, any of you. you don't even dare to go near him, so shut the fk up and stop bi.tching.

I'm not in merc anymore, so let this thread die, stop bumping. this will be my 2nd and last contribution to this thread.

Well Haniel has no skill at FA, he clearly bought all his gear with USD and since OGP has had no skill at FA. Just pointing that out.

Btw when you respond like this, its pretty obvious that you're the mad one. I'm not even trying to say anything bad about you just so you understand.
    16x WA Capella - Retired
    You can just call me amazing

see now, ya dun goof'd by responding again
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by juji550 View Post
    here comes this kid suucking fiery's diick in almost every thread. fiery aint going to buy you anything for your crap characters, just give up.
    lol, that's funny

Even a fool gets to be young once...

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    ^^ am i the only1 who likes lethal`s post =p
    no, no you are not. xD the boy is a natural - always SUPER entertaining

Even a fool gets to be young once...

handoi and his pack of rabid viets are supa PoWa!

Quote Originally Posted by Matiel View Post
    wait...so why is a 16 year old talkin so much stuff again?
    Not sure. Blame the schools?

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post

oh really? since I don't play much anymore and only get on from time to time. i could careless if ur better than me with ur alz buying gears (remember u paid 6bil alz and an amp forcy fa suit, which was 3bil at that time, for that suit u got from 3azn?) , but since u posted something lying out of ur as.s i had to get on to post this. it was more like u won 3 out of 5 pvps. those 2 pvps that i won u always ended up on the ground saying "no crits". it's even more sad that i was using eos+6, a garbage orb and a +9 crystal and beated u. and phan would definitely roll u if he still plays. sorry ur not in his league yet.

lol QQ mang big time alz buyer beat me in pvp which is he have 5 hp left
    lol give me a break fiery you max out gear+big time alz buy
    VS my BL which is have nothing ? lol 30m armor suit from ah stit boots +glove junk ass lys from ic1 lol
    and you proby going to say that "its your fault that you dont have gear"
    obv. its my fault that i dont buy alz like you kid ;D

and no im not mad just make me laugh what he said bout beat my bl 5 times lol

Banned
    haniel and fiery, the 2 biggest alz buying fa's to ever play CABAL...who was the ultimate victor? dun dun dun

Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast