Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: new here got a question

Quote Originally Posted by lethal View Post

oh mai gawd kitties. Xd!!!!!!!!

Retired from Cabal

Bro im no gm but hell of a good job high 5 but if your a troll you might as well just get neutral instead of getting recognition =/ IF

Mercury Nuff' said

Shadow Titanium
    Request to be moved to Blader section.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

thank you so much for all this help. I am just a level four. But i will be up soon. Thank you for takeing your time to aid me. many thanks

Hey,quick question....its prolly in this mess somewhere.
    Its been ....wow A LONG time since i played Cabal(back when it was the old website with videos and what not OGPlanet i think)......anyways.
    Question is..what exactly does "amp." do? its an increase to damage yes? like for example 2 skills with 200add. damage,but 50% and 40% skill amp. the 50% would do more damage?
    Also,i heard DEX was best stat for Bladers?

Quote Originally Posted by Kamelotvey View Post
    Hey,quick question....its prolly in this mess somewhere.
    Its been ....wow A LONG time since i played Cabal(back when it was the old website with videos and what not OGPlanet i think)......anyways.
    Question is..what exactly does "amp." do? its an increase to damage yes? like for example 2 skills with 200add. damage,but 50% and 40% skill amp. the 50% would do more damage?
    Also,i heard DEX was best stat for Bladers?
    Dex gives the same stat increase as str. Only difference between the 2 is if you go full dex build your stuck wearing martial gear. If you go STR build with some in DEX you can wear armour (Gives more defense but less def rate but there is 2 def rate upgrades) now this all depends on your alz because if one type of gear (Mainly armour on EU) is more expensive compared to martial. Going Armour build blader means you have more chance to solo everything in game.

As for amp it increase's your NON-Crit attack damage meaning you have a better and higher dps but also your vamp/Leech gear works alot more effective compared to being a full Crit damage build with less than 45% crit rate. So yes in your example (After taking in to account the mobs defense and if the 2 skills are non yellow texted) the 50% amp skill would do more damage if the add damage of both skills is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Loopy View Post
    Dex gives the same stat increase as str. Only difference between the 2 is if you go full dex build your stuck wearing martial gear. If you go STR build with some in DEX you can wear armour (Gives more defense but less def rate but there is 2 def rate upgrades) now this all depends on your alz because if one type of gear (Mainly armour on EU) is more expensive compared to martial. Going Armour build blader means you have more chance to solo everything in game.

As for amp it increase's your NON-Crit attack damage meaning you have a better and higher dps but also your vamp/Leech gear works alot more effective compared to being a full Crit damage build with less than 45% crit rate. So yes in your example (After taking in to account the mobs defense and if the 2 skills are non yellow texted) the 50% amp skill would do more damage if the add damage of both skills is the same.
    Full dex doesnt mean martial since he needs balance str and dex to use martial.

Amp increases both non crit and crit.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by fsflashy View Post
    Full dex doesnt mean martial since he needs balance str and dex to use martial.

Amp increases both non crit and crit.
    ^ what i was just about to say lol. amp increases crits as well as non crits, just not as significant as cd+ equips do.
    At high lvls, a blader can wear both armor and martial no problem. Since dex = str stats wise, lvling them even is the same as pumping them all into one stat. I suggest just pumping ur stats till you can wear one gear (either martial or armor) then pump the other stat so you can wear either. In the case of martial, its balance between between str and dex, so u should just lvl them evenly if u wanna wear martial. I prefer armor so i went mainly str till i could wear armor, then pumped dex to make up for the lack of dex so i could wear high lvl martial.

Interesting...cool.

Not trying to sidetrack or anything but how reliable is def rate in pvp compared to straight def? Every Blader on here seems to value heavy armor over martial, which leads me to believe other class' attack rate is high enough to make the def rate of martial pointless. m i on teh rite trak?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast