Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Mission war Tier 2(lvl 61-94)mission war alz check? Why?

Exclamation Mission war Tier 2(lvl 61-94)mission war alz check? Why?

This mission war(lvl 61-94) is a free to enter at no cost mission war, so like many other players why am I getting a stupid checking for alz message after I click on the "mission war will start soon" message like every time of the time I try to enter war? If I don't have to pay any alz to enter the war why does the game check for alz for the free mission wars in the first place? That alz check message doesn't prevent me from entering the lobby but it holds me back a little bit before it enters me into the mission war channel, making me have a higher waiting list number therefore preventing me from entering war. Please can someone tell me how I can prevent the message from popping up, or how I can bypass that alz check?
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Click faster.
    Venus

It does that in order to ease the load on the servers. People that click to join war later than others need to wait until the first set of people connect.

Yes but that still doesn't help the fact that 99% of the time I can't enter the mission war all because that alz check message that appears.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CNJRP View Post
    Click faster.
    I click the message "Mission war will start soon" as soon as it pops up. The reason I don't enter war is not because i don't click fast enough but because of that alz check message.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lugalo View Post
    I click the message "Mission war will start soon" as soon as it pops up. The reason I don't enter war is not because i don't click fast enough but because of that alz check message.
    As I said, that message only comes up when there are other people that clicked it faster than you, it basically puts you in line for war. It has nothing to do with alz.

war is glitched.. can't connect neither

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    As I said, that message only comes up when there are other people that clicked it faster than you, it basically puts you in line for war. It has nothing to do with alz.
    Okay then, if that message has nothing to do with alz, then why does the massage say it pertains to alz?
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 03:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lugalo View Post
    Okay then, if that message has nothing to do with alz, then why does the massage say it pertains to alz?
    It is just a reminder for the 95+ wars so that while you're waiting for to join you make sure you have the alz. It was unnecessary to change the notice for other wars.