Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: FB Over Powered in NW?

Quote Originally Posted by elviento View Post
    just make an FB
    im so thinkking that. its either that or fs i had a fs before so it may be fb

well i dont wanna throw in wa in conversation but u said bm1+aura is oped bm2 and aura and istent imunnity can kill a mob of 4 or more

Quote Originally Posted by DoItOver View Post
    Sounds like you don't even know what godmode is.........

sacrificing dmg for rate on an fb, seems like you don't have enough knowledge to be saying that, just as I am lacking the ability to provide correct answers now.
    Taking off 15% CD for a 500+ attack/def bonus w/ 50+ rate sounds like a fair trade off.

So is cabal gonna do anything about this ridiculous combination of def+hp+root+fast skills? Only a few players can come out of this alive against top FBs. This is why it doesn't make any sense: I had leg+bm1+aura with m.amp pots and m.attack pots; I was all out and normally even spur would run from me in these situations, yet I get killed and my opponent has 85% health. Now think of this situation carefully, 85% health and I was all out. That shouldn't happen. We are the same lvl too sadly.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    So is cabal gonna do anything about this ridiculous combination of def+hp+root+fast skills? Only a few players can come out of this alive against top FBs. This is why it doesn't make any sense: I had leg+bm1+aura with m.amp pots and m.attack pots; I was all out and normally even spur would run from me in these situations, yet I get killed and my opponent has 85% health. Now think of this situation carefully, 85% health and I was all out. That shouldn't happen. We are the same lvl too sadly.
    lol?

bringer's are good,and even when they got gears like what's his name **** and in bm2 also.....and how did you manage to lose in bm1+aura??? i normally get 30k hp in war NOTE: use aura first for the extra stat boost ) and first off you don't attack right away...root fade to break their combo(not for WA or BL) then root some more then combo an kill em that easy man....and in war aim for CD build always yield more

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    lol?

bringer's are good,and even when they got gears like what's his name **** and in bm2 also.....and how did you manage to lose in bm1+aura??? i normally get 30k hp in war NOTE: use aura first for the extra stat boost ) and first off you don't attack right away...root fade to break their combo(not for WA or BL) then root some more then combo an kill em that easy man....and in war aim for CD build always yield more
    Sorry, I think you misunderstood me. I'm vs. FB in that scenerio and he is the one with HP 30k+ crazy def+root+leg. Idk if he had pots, but still I know for sure if I was fighting a WA all out, I would've taken easily more than 50% of their HP. Normally, I kill everyone when I am all out. Only FB I can't kill it seems.

Banned
    lol the 30k hp part is me lol? in 170 war

well first off when ur vs a FB use fade keep fading back and fourth,so he/she has trouble clicking on you then MF fade bind and you kill,that easy even with leg, and if he in aura+bm1 all you do is bind,fade (if ur not in aura+bm1 then you're done for, use aura and bm) or just root him til his bm is done( will never happen he will already be dead by other ppl) root fade root bm+aura

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    so he/she has trouble clicking on you
    Nubs only click the power of the "z" on the keyboard
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

lol? most of us has our way of doing things.... i find clicking for me is easy,if he/she fades easy for me to find an kill that's all
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Expecting Cabal classes to be balanced? lol
    Looool.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast