Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: wtf

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    Well, that was rather random^^ u usually just bash on around here but thanks nonetheless evan almighty hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Well, that was rather random^^ u usually just bash on around here but thanks nonetheless evan almighty hehe
    I would love to see what you think is "just bash"-ing. A lot of people react poorly to blunt facts (often opinions too, for that matter).

On the off chance you were sincere instead of making a deadpan joke, I will tell you why I recommended that reading... ready for it? You don't understand how random numbers work. (And, by extension, random number generators.) That article, while not comprehensive, is a good starting point for understanding why your "feelings" about randomness are baseless.

Quote Originally Posted by Enso View Post
    I would love to see what you think is "just bash"-ing. A lot of people react poorly to blunt facts (often opinions too, for that matter).

On the off chance you were sincere instead of making a deadpan joke, I will tell you why I recommended that reading... ready for it? You don't understand how random numbers work. (And, by extension, random number generators.) That article, while not comprehensive, is a good starting point for understanding why your "feelings" about randomness are baseless.
    ark

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    ark
    Apology accepted.