Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Inquiring Minds would like to know

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    Lemme point out everything wrong for you guys to help you feel
    Dawk: using root at bad times, pressure him and when hes about to run away then root him. debuffing in combo before you go to your enemy is just a waste of 1 combo, just debuff --> fade back then confront. Only way you're gonna kill an fa is burst dps or they'll run away and heal hl --> sod --> burst dmg kill
    Cass: just terrible healing in combo didnt exist using mobs to dash away in combo and using range didn't exist, root + aos didn't exist lol you wonder why I call you bad
    First off idc what you call me if you haven't comprehended it at this point. Healing in combo exist no keep up. And as for using range in and using mobs to escape, you have done that before many times? You didn't get away because of your dashing skills...
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 11-05-2015 at 08:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    First off idc what you call me if you haven't comprehended it at this point. Healing in combo exist no keep up. And as for using range in and using mobs to escape, you have done that before many times? You didn't get away because of your dashing skills...
    Healing in combo exist no keep up? I actually can't comprehend what that means lol. And wtf do you mean if I use mobs to escape many times? I do it 24/7 lol
    p.s You can heal in combo and continue right? they put that in a while ago no? @teaparty

yep pretty fun to do in a pk

ANyways, p crazy how it al lwent down. ...started off as her on a 4 win streak... i thought i had lost... but then i went on a 4 win streak xDD haha and then she 1 one and then i won 1. so we ended it at 5/5 ...
    we lost track of score... but through the logic of the text... i would have won cuz some where we thought i had 5 wins , but i really only had 4.

Dawk a billionaire? Damn
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

I'll give you that one. Edited the message and left something out (failed) I know you can heal in combo you seen me doing it in the video, clown....

But anyways @Mia yes... O.o he will be able to kill me even if I heal now.

I'm the greatest!!

Dont think input matters anymore when you get 30b. By the way dawk, bribe me back into playing best fran billionaire playboy. :>>>>

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post

But anyways @Mia yes... O.o he will be able to kill me even if I heal now.
    I do not think that Dawk outgeared you on this one. You could have landed first free hits on him if you were patient. You just had to wait for those crisp 800+ crit damage to kick in before you begin your combo mode and attempt for a chase. Shooting Star and GD are very predictable skills, it was pointless to begin with them, we have been using these skills as finishers since back in the days. This is not a WA/FS on shorts you're fighting with so why begin w/ Shooting Star?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

i tried to rely on so many crits... but no dice when i wanted them.. i swear her rr is up...

In the beginning i was messing up so bad... i couldnt believe she won 4 times in a row...

i stopped relying on the crits so much and then i did better.

thought i was gonna lose lol.. then in the end... i pulled out 5 big wins... my pullout game is strong.

Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast