Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Potential 15/24 Osmium Armorhelm (Venus)

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by Matri View Post
    So if I'm selling a 7/30 Phery orb that automatically means I think it's endgame? Nice logic.
    matri logic is way better. PC>all 40cd lapis>7/34 lapis cause PC>ALL. am i right matri or am i right?

So if I'm selling a 7/30 Phery orb that automatically means I think it's endgame? Nice logic.
    you can change helms at anytime while u can't change orb, and there's attack/magic difference on helm, armaid=osm with same stats, just less def which most people can give up, we are not talking about weapons here, we are talking about helms, rate/dmg no magic/attack involved, u are just changing the topic thinking no one realize what you doing, jackass.

ps. even if I take off my helm completely I'll still have more def than your pos WI fully geared

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

last time i checked 7/34 and 7/31 are both non pc
    Last time I checked you got scurred n i g g e r

Quote Originally Posted by mmmCake View Post
    Arent you selling a 34/7 on venus at this very moment too? What point are you trying to make
    The point he is making is that he is a r e tard

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    matri logic is way better. PC>all 40cd lapis>7/34 lapis cause PC>ALL. am i right matri or am i right?
    u are right

Fiery > Matri anytime anyplace anywhere

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    you can change helms at anytime while u can't change orb, and there's attack/magic difference on helm, armaid=osm with same stats, just less def which most people can give up, we are not talking about weapons here, we are talking about helms, rate/dmg no magic/attack involved, u are just changing the topic thinking no one realize what you doing, jackass.

ps. even if I take off my helm completely I'll still have more def than your pos WI fully geared
    God you're retarded, you can change helms just as easily as you can change an orb. I was saying that just because I'm SELLING a 7/34 doesn't mean I think its endgame, you tool.

P.S. I could probably take off my helm/boots/gloves/suit and rape you in a PK, that's how terribad you really are.

BTW Lethal your quadruple posts are a dead giveaway as to how raged up you are.

God you're retarded, you can change helms just as easily as you can change an orb. I was saying that just because I'm SELLING a 7/34 doesn't mean I think its endgame, you tool.

P.S. I could probably take off my helm/boots/gloves/suit and rape you in a PK, that's how terribad you really are.

BTW Lethal your quadruple posts are a dead giveaway as to how raged up you are.
    Whatever you say dirty n i g g er

Banned
    matriphoney for 2010 president!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by dgassant View Post
    matriphoney for 2010 president!
    how about we wait for 2012 elections

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast