Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Look #1 BL

Banned
    i guess you never heard of relog for bm3 . and an extended version with aura adds how many seconds to bm again please remind me noob ? LOL your doing the same shjt magicampp did 8 months ago . face it u just and your jealous of me and my gears and skills kuz i raped you everytime in freestyle hahaha so you have to find ways to frame me scumbag LOLOLOL GG (oh yea i almost forgot, sometimes when bm is over there is a glitch wich shows you in bm in others screens) just saying i could care less about what your trying to do . and if i was hacking my gear would be EPIC but its not q.q so i guess i am hacking right ? noob
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 12-08-2012 at 02:52 PM.

Titanium
    If you actually is smart. Its 1min apart, 1min to relog, and walk to omega/alpha?

Titanium
    I dont think so. And there is another SS of your unlimited bm3 by Zero dw its not only mines

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    If you actually is smart. Its 1min apart, 1min to relog, and walk to omega/alpha?
    your cpu sux if u need 1 minute to relog go find a job n buy a better one hahaha it takes me not even 10 seconds to relog n get back in game . same way i hacked my 70 combo right scub haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Notavi View Post
    I dont think so. And there is another SS of your unlimited bm3 by Zero dw its not only mines
    and zero LOL bladerking told me zero .hax theres no way he can score 4m in war with his fail weps. u dont believe me zero hax? ask BK i wonder how he got bringer also hmmmmm, QQ more haha
    Last edited by GodOfWar; 12-08-2012 at 03:03 PM.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    i guess you never heard of relog for bm3 . and an extended version with aura adds how many seconds to bm again please remind me noob ? LOL your doing the same shjt magicampp did 8 months ago . face it u just and your jealous of me and my gears and skills kuz i raped you everytime in freestyle hahaha so you have to find ways to frame me scumbag LOLOLOL GG (oh yea i almost forgot, sometimes when bm is over there is a glitch wich shows you in bm in others screens) just saying i could care less about what your trying to do . and if i was hacking my gear would be EPIC but its not q.q so i guess i am hacking right ? noob
    skills..yet you need to relog for bm3 >.>
    i dont call that skills

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    skills..yet you need to relog for bm3 >.>
    i dont call that skills
    Too bad it's not relogging for bm3.. It's legit hacks lol

Banned
    i find it funny how u guys decided to say im hacking right after i shouted that BK has a video of zero hacking LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by GodOfWar View Post
    i find it funny how u guys decided to say im hacking right after i shouted that BK has a video of zero hacking LMFAO
    Funny how my screenshots were taken before you said that. Logic is not needed anymore I'm gonna go drown in fire.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast