Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Servers lagging?

Comcast Rep !

Agnes(Tue Jan 11 2011 01:32:08 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time))>

My apologies that you are having issue with the game itself.

Agnes(Tue Jan 11 2011 01:32:18 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time))>

Rest assured your modem has great connection

Agnes(Tue Jan 11 2011 01:32:29 GMT-0500 (Eastern Standard Time))>

Health Check Passed : The Health Check has completed successfully and no issues were identified.
    Last edited by TheChoppy; 01-10-2011 at 09:37 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    I think this means your internet is bad (just like everyone with comcast).

With cabal and vent running.

I also tested my line and did a jump trace and sent the info to the GM's. They know about the problem and they know its on their end and only been happening sinse the last M/A.

Granted comcast isn't the best ISP but it is the largest ISP in the united states. Chances are if you dont have Comcast the company that provides your internet are either owned by comcast or use comcast lines. there are few exceptions to this rule. Just like if your on the east coast nomatter who you buy electricity from they are owned by Constalation Energy.
    Last edited by xEtherx; 01-10-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Well around new years I lagged like mad, But lately 0 lags and I got comcast.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

kakaka lag moar lag!! kekeke

all these tracerts pasted in cabal online forum like we totally backtracing them lags broski. Dont worry .67mb connection and still rapin kids on the net. Pro.
    It just makes you that much better @ cabal.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 01-11-2011 at 06:26 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

I know people who are having lag that use roadrunner and verison as well as comcast and they are all having the same issues. it seems to be more a reigion effected during prime time rather then a single ISP. Which again points to EST having a bandwidth issue.

Quote Originally Posted by xEtherx View Post
    I know people who are having lag that use roadrunner and verison as well as comcast and they are all having the same issues. it seems to be more a reigion effected during prime time rather then a single ISP. Which again points to EST having a bandwidth issue.

Yea. This isnt a Comcast issue. This is an EST issue. I sent in a HD ticket and they surprisingly responded the next day. They said they would take a look into it. Maybe M/A tomorrow will adress the issue.

I know its not. I luv how so many people think they know it all and blame comcast but lets look at the logic in trouble shooting.

Modem:
    5.26 mvDB = Voltage and frequency fine

Line Speeds: average 20.1md DL/ 3.1mb UL = Fine

Ping to ISP host - average 17ms +/- 2ms = fine

Games Tested:

Guild Wars = Fine
    Requiem = Fine
    Global Agenda = fine
    WoW = fine
    Sun Online = Fine
    Cabal online = Fine during off peak hours of operation. Issues during Peak Hours of operations

Trace info starts shows the issue going into california when it hits their main distribution node before jumping across the pacific.

Whats the common variable here EST. It is a bandwidth issue and maybe a slight conflict with comcast data streaming but hardly comcasts issue.

anyone who says otherwise is either trolling or a google IT professional wannabe thinking they know it all cause they spent a wopping 45 minute on the internet learning how to build a PC and check line quality.

Anyone wanting to see my certifications please feel free to message me and I'll fax you my resume. This economy is tough and I am currently looking for a job, however if it out of the Baltimore/DC metro area I do expect if offered a position a relocation package with benefits. k thanks. bye.

If it's an EST issue, why are there so many people that aren't experiencing it?

Omg I've dced at least 40 times in the past 2 hours. This is getting annoying.. rage..

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    If it's an EST issue, why are there so many people that aren't experiencing it?
    I would explain it but i doubt you have the education to understand.

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast