Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: what the point on delete a old charcter and open new one cuz u faild with items??

what the point on delete a old charcter and open new one cuz u faild with items??

i saw mutch ppls
    mostly wizards that open new wiz cuz they fail with items in lvl 120

what is the point here?
    somone blocked u from geting a new items??
    and if u cant solo .. cant u get halp from ur guild??

i will show u thread for exmple:
    http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthread.php?t=175453

somone can expline me the point?
    HolySide

Shadow Titanium
    dont see anything in the linked thread about someone who "fai[ed]l with items in lvl 120"

just someone that had a 120 WI, deleted the character, ran some weods to gear up a new T1 farmer.

yeah, im that creative

Look at it this way...Phery DB orbs are almost impossible to find nowadays. Many people reroll characters to farm a lower tier...I such as myself. Phery DB orbs are only available in Weakened EOD which is @ level 70 so you want those epic drops in those dungeons
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

For weod, I mean war is good i guess but the pc weps is mainly the reason. well it is for the people that I saw reroll

Banned
    low tiers also pretty low obligations there are "capped" in a sense cos you cannot get epic items like bof+7 or eof+8 or forcium amp gears

so difference in gear is small makes the playing field more even

Shadow Titanium
    I would love to re roll a wizard and get myself a 7/40 tit helm and 7/40 phery orbs, why the hell not? i'd level straight to 160+ with those weapons, so I'll have like 30 attack less than other wizards, yes yes i know what 30 attack can do to someone but you have to keep in mind that the weapons and helmet will be free. lmao all u need is patience :P and a full crit build wizard hurts. :P
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    I would love to re roll a wizard and get myself a 7/40 tit helm and 7/40 phery orbs, why the hell not? i'd level straight to 160+ with those weapons, so I'll have like 30 attack less than other wizards, yes yes i know what 30 attack can do to someone but you have to keep in mind that the weapons and helmet will be free. lmao all u need is patience :P and a full crit build wizard hurts. :P
    +1 got it!

cit wiz are stronger then amp wiz ? -_-
    HolySide

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by HolySide View Post
    +1 got it!

cit wiz are stronger then amp wiz ? -_-
    a lottttttttttttttt stronger in my opinion, of course they need a nice balance, but i meen the damage you'll be doing with 7/40 phery orbs and a 7/40 helmet will be craaaaaaaaaazy good for getting the things for free, lul
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Wow so i got then on onley on weod? From the big boss?
    HolySide

no its not from last boss only, you get a chance for a perfect craft weapon or helmet in each chest when you kill a boss. (including 5 ogre guys)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast