Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Greatest Feats / favourite memory!

Quote Originally Posted by truely false View Post
    I should have said "Winning my first NW T2 back in 08"
    This was back when I first started I was so noob at NW every T1 was fought on the CA map back then and I'd get rolled because I'd rush in with out a strategy...lol...but I learned. When I leveled out to T2 I was ready and eager to help with a win the first time out in T2. This is why its memorable to me.
    But in 2008 they didn't have tiers at all for most of the year. I think they introduced the tiers towards the end of the year but they still didn't have a war below lvl 95. So there were only 3 tiers, all on the normal war map.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post

Convincing Hash to join Seireitei and then listening to him sing!!!
    Definately one of the best moments ever. There was also that other song that idr who sang that we quickly did NOT replay again bcs it's racial content, but it was so funny. If you recall which one I'm talking about.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Greatest achievement ever! gokussj1.jpg

The First has to be when I found the Mythical Golden Entrita.....like a damn Unicorn

Next was the whole CYBMX fiasco, yea noooo he wasn't hacking at all. Next time check your screenshot before posting moron.

Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Shadow Titanium
    The first day after the beta:

The first NW:

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    The First has to be when I found the Mythical Golden Entrita.....like a damn Unicorn

Next was the whole CYBMX fiasco, yea noooo he wasn't hacking at all. Next time check your screenshot before posting moron.

Your name looks real familiar. Were you that guy who wore the red, ken(the dude from street fighter) looking costume? I think you were a bladder or a fb back then.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    Your name looks real familiar. Were you that guy who wore the red, ken(the dude from street fighter) looking costume? I think you were a bladder or a fb back then.
    Always been a FB
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by edgarh View Post
    There's a pic of his char in the Golden Entrita screenshot <_<.

I miss Listy

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    But in 2008 they didn't have tiers at all for most of the year. I think they introduced the tiers towards the end of the year but they still didn't have a war below lvl 95. So there were only 3 tiers, all on the normal war map.
    Well I may be off by a month or 2 but I do remember T1 and T2 being on CA map. I think this was when they gave us the Lord of War update back in early Dec. of 08.

The Warrior's way - Kill'm all and let God sort them out later.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast