Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Account blocked for no reason. GG GM's .

Trainee
    I swear, I would freaking dare you guys to go onto my dam computer, and check the logs of if I ever open the dam hack or not after I made my new account, only if that kind of crap was possible.

This is just outrageously stupid. No offense.

Since when did being lazy become a good trait anyways? Use this as a life lesson.

Being lazy won't get you anywhere.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Since when did being lazy become a good trait anyways? Use this as a life lesson.

Being lazy won't get you anywhere.

its not 100% a bad trait either, im pretty sure being lazy can bring in 1 good thing into ur life, out of the maybe 50+ years you'll live.

Quote Originally Posted by jisook View Post
    Lol its called being lazy and not removing it, have you heard of someone being lazy ?
    Yeah I used it on my first account but I never used it on my 2nd account, so even without using it on my 2nd account, I get banned automatically ?
    That makes no complete sense, please explain to me.
    If your data says other wise, why don't you just show us or are you too afraid and take other peoples word for it and hide behind it, such as how you guys have the "right" to not show us and ban us for whenever you want.
    Because since you left the software on your computer, you still had intentions of using it. If you love Cabal so much that you don't know what to do without it, then you wouldn't keep it.
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    You were caught before for using illegal third party programs and you decided you should keep them? For what? Keep sake? Old memories? Heirloom for your grandchildren?
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

its not 100% a bad trait either, im pretty sure being lazy can bring in 1 good thing into ur life, out of the maybe 50+ years you'll live.
    Yes, it is. -.- You don't get on the Seven Deadly Sins for being slightly bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Because since you left the software on your computer, you still had intentions of using it. If you love Cabal so much that you don't know what to do without it, then you wouldn't keep it.

Lol are you a physic? Or how ever you would spell that cus obv im not a spell genius.

Not bashing or anything, and most people probly wouldn't believe me but I'll say it anyways,
    I had no intentions of even using that hack anymore cus I was scared I was going to get banned again cus
    1)spent USD to get back on cabal
    2)didn't want hard work to be wasted

and hacking was last thing on my mind to do.
    I guess people aren't allowed to be lazy and keep the files?
    Lol I have many things on my older 2 laptops that shud be deleted but cus of my lazyiness there still there.
    and no there not hacks, there just old files and pictures, if people were wondering.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    Yeah, actually you categorize them in that specific category. It's called cheating. What part of cheating do you not understand?

Why in the hell wouldn't you be cautious around someone who is not trust worthy? That's the same as stating "it's ok guys, we all think about murdering someone at some point, this guy just actually committed it. But, it's cool, he's really cool guy. We should spend the night at his basement one of these days."

You are mental to think that way.
    I don't support hackers or alz buyer. but isn't that what they say to the alz buyer? "it's ok guys, this guy is an alz buyer who cheated us but since he's a cool guy who spends USD were only banning him for a week unlike the hackers who don't use USD, they are ban forever". "shakes head" so many people are mental.

kkkkkkkk go ahead I said the word "alz buyer". Delete this thread

Jisook u hack get over it and move on.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    I don't support hackers or alz buyer. but isn't that what they say to the alz buyer? "it's ok guys, this guy is an alz buyer who cheated us but since he's a cool guy who spends USD were only banning him for a week unlike the hackers who don't use USD, they are ban forever". "shakes head" so many people are mental.

kkkkkkkk go ahead I said the word "alz buyer". Delete this thread

Jisook u hack get over it and move on.

Lol honestly I don't get anything of what you said. call me stupid.

and I have over with it, and im not allowed to show cabal players my situation ? Cus if im not allowed, I feel like that's really dumb, cus im just here to speak.

and its called "hacked" not "hack" . thanks.

and I never bought alz.

Shadow Titanium
    Lol honestly I don't get anything of what you said. call me stupid.

and I have over with it, and im not allowed to show cabal players my situation ? Cus if im not allowed, I feel like that's really dumb, cus im just here to speak.

and its called "hacked" not "hack" . thanks.

and I never bought alz.
    "hacked" or "hack" if you are that picky about "words" than you should of made sure the hacking program was no longer on your computer. nomsayin? and I didn't say you bought alz

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by awakening View Post
    "hacked" or "hack" if you are that picky about "words" than you should of made sure the hacking program was no longer on your computer. nomsayin? and I didn't say you bought alz

Lol im sorry but hacked and hack are way two complete different, have you gone to high school and learned your English ?

Sorry but hacked is past tense and I have hacked, not recently hack.

I don't think you would have the right to say that I still currently hack unless you found some real evidence.

Ridicous considering the fact that you know whats the truth except people wont believe you.
    I hope when you get into a situation like this, just goodluck, and don't tell me you wont cus you wont know what life will throw you, and you have plenty of years to live on, and one day, there will be a situation like this. and all ill say is goodluck.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast