Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: SOLO Maquinas Outpost 1st Boss ,almost half way done

Titanium
    yea, and like cathy said, i hit 1k7 withthout amp + debuff + add dame. U hit 1k3 with amp + debuff + add dame, if that doesn't show u how noob ur damage is, than idk if ur IQ level id 5th grade or something.

And if ur in merc, come and pvp me )

Quote Originally Posted by Lokijones1 View Post
    no u dont get DC noob kuz u have 5 minutes to find another member hahahaliar i caught u now
    Then it would show the other party member with a black name, if he tried to hide the party member list the little circle icon would appear. If he tried to kick him from party he'd get kicked from dungeon.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    18.3k on Pluma, on March 18th, 4 months ago. I can hit 19k now.

I had somebody to heal me, but give me a flee rate pot to match intuition, and it'd be exactly the same thing.

Your BL is weak. Idk why you think you're strong. Any other BL does double your damage.

i

didnt SEE any single DMG that was 19k SO u like to show urself higher than u actually are u proved it urself but nice dmg anyways and my crits r higher than my base attack kuz i am missing amp its only 33% but my dmg is 175 with 58/58 rate there is no way lily hit harder than me probly on non crits yes but crit no way come meet in bI ch 12 plz lets test our dmg

Titanium
    didnt SEE any single DMG that was 19k SO u like to show urself higher than u actually are u proved it urself but nice dmg anyways and my crits r higher than my base attack kuz i am missing amp its only 33% but my dmg is 175 with 58/58 rate there is no way lily hit harder than me probly on non crits yes but crit no way come meet in bI ch 12 plz lets test our dmg
    ok, i'm in c12, btw i have 59 amp lol

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily View Post
    ok, i'm in c12, btw i have 59 amp lol
    are u sure ur in merc, cuz i can't find u

Banned
    Like I said. I hit 18.3k 4 months ago. You think I can't hit 19k after 4 months of gearing?

And you must not know how to multiply if you think 33 amp with 175 damage is good.

Are you aware that 1400*2.75 is only 3850?

And 1700*2.3 is 3910?

That means Lily only needs 130 cd for his crits to be higher than yours. And he does that without 25 amp buff/field of fear/aof btw. So you're pathetic.

Banned
    are u sure ur in merc, cuz i can't find u
    no im not in merc sorry i thought u all was in venus
    my bad

Titanium
    OK, maybe i should screenshot me critting quadra with amp+add dame + debuff for u guys to see the diff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Like I said. I hit 18.3k 4 months ago. You think I can't hit 19k after 4 months of gearing?

And you must not know how to multiply if you think 33 amp with 175 damage is good.

Are you aware that 1400*2.75 is only 3850?

And 1700*2.3 is 3910?

That means Lily only needs 130 cd for his crits to be higher than yours. And he does that without 25 amp buff/field of fear/aof btw. So you're pathetic.
    lol ur funny cathy kuz i would prboly kill u all day n make u eat snow keep asking ur mom for usd to gear up .I am a farmer i spam dungeons ti gear up . and after 4 months of buying vouchers maybe u hit harder but ur still fail as a human being as a character, BECAUSE u have no character( means u have a bad personality) i feel bad for the people that have to put up with u LMAO keep beggin mom for more usd kuz without those and without Safeguards high u wouldnt be shiet and yes only 6 months of playing cvabal for me and i am catching up to pro's that have end game gears without using usd so what that make me ? huh LOL. u need to get session at anger management or u need some love form a girl or a guy kuz something definitly wrong with you ,

Banned
    OK, maybe i should screenshot me critting quadra with amp+add dame + debuff for u guys to see the diff
    do it lemme c

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast