Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gm, check plz

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    long time no see
    What's up dude! You got your PHD MD ADD ADHD yet?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spit View Post
    This is abuse of power by the gm pure "Authoritarianism", so if you find your account locked in overnight eliminates surprises that the only response from GM's "using hack!"
    No, it's doing their jobs.

Seireitei for the win!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spit View Post
    This is abuse of power by the gm pure "Authoritarianism", so if you find your account locked in overnight eliminates surprises that the only response from GM's "using hack!"
    Did you even think that through before you posted? Authoritarianism?

Why would a company block "innocent" players? Is that profitable? Is that good for business? Is the problem/trouble worth it? Does that do anything positive at all?

Next time you post can you step back and go #$%^ yourself?

Shadow Titanium
    If you want a company that bans without proof, try Nexon or OGP then come back to me about how EST doesn't help the community correctly.

Seireitei for the win!

Shadow Titanium
    Can you make up your mind on why you're banned?

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by rokuo View Post
    It's really ridiculous that one playing normally, it is banned for use uTorrent or ares p2p, or any program of daily use to anyone who enjoys downloading music , or just video or PC games. Without ever used in my life a hack , I've been banned , but people who buy alz daily, or who use bots , hacks, or any illegal method , still continue with their accounts or the return to normal, and one that plays normally, even not romple rules, and has played for more than 5 years this game without any problem, from one day to another I am banned , and the only answer nonsense is need to submit a ticket , the only answer message is duplicated, or closing message , and always the same , it implies that not even the work of reading are given and really analyze what they see as an illegal program . Because I've never used anything at all illegal. Even submit a ticket asking what was wrong with the upgrade because I fault SGH 12 ! Just find unusual, that one do nothing to punish him for this irrational way .
    We're not going to explain "use of illegal third party" 1 Billion Ways. We go through massive amount of tickets everyday. We investigate each individual issue twice, after that we stop. We have the data needed to state x account is free or not. We stick by it, if you were told no, that means no.

Any customer service company can only say "Sorry, we're unable to help you" X amount of times before they're customer finds it annoying and repetitive. Protocol is protocol, we investigate the issue and we provide you with as much information we can provide you.

You may say what you wish to say. You may claim you wish to claim. We know the reason why you got blocked, we have the data to back it up and we've given you enough information to why you got blocked.

We will not be discussing this issue any further. Another post regarding this issue from you will result in your forum access being revoked. We're done here.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    We're not going to explain "use of illegal third party" 1 Billion Ways. We go through massive amount of tickets everyday. We investigate each individual issue twice, after that we stop. We have the data needed to state x account is free or not. We stick by it, if you were told no, that means no.

Any customer service company can only say "Sorry, we're unable to help you" X amount of times before they're customer finds it annoying and repetitive. Protocol is protocol, we investigate the issue and we provide you with as much information we can provide you.

You may say what you wish to say. You may claim you wish to claim. We know the reason why you got blocked, we have the data to back it up and we've given you enough information to why you got blocked.

We will not be discussing this issue any further. Another post regarding this issue from you will result in your forum access being revoked. We're done here.
    I read this with Eminem's voice in my head and it made the post even more epic. GG

Seireitei for the win!

Not that im taking side buuuut do the gm's ever tell exactly what program was used in the ticket or they just say you used an illegal third party program lol I wouldn't know I've never been blocked. And rokous terribad engrish is more proof we need a in game translator for some strange reason I get mad trying to decipher what he's saying o-o

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Shadow Titanium
    you're just a GM s balls. FOLLOW SO WELL! that those who are like you never have problems.
    What? I don't get in problems because I don't do anything stupid.

Seireitei for the win!

Simply, you are people who are only interested in those who spend their real money to buy and coins , the q dungeando endeavors, do not care about , and nisiqueira is that program was the q Use for it to be considered illegal , as I have nothing unusual in my laptop . But hey, are cases that have unlocked their accounts despite using hack, just because you will spend real money, that is what suits them to you . So this is a simple profit, if I spend 1000 dollars a month, you would not think to block my account without issue, as I KNOW NOTHING ILLEGAL USE Q , and you can judge a P2P or anything illegal, just I think a simple stupidity ! but hey , keep filling up their pockets with dollars, as it has always enjoyed. And I have no fear of being locked out of the forum , I go to make another account , IP DINAMYC . block it if you want but still, it does not affect your stupid threat . and Good luck, but you know well that the bots, Ban never BYE .
    That's some wild accusations.

May I ask where do you get your information? Which bots are not blocked, which "eCoin" Illegal 3rd Party User is not blocked?

I would like to see some actual facts so I can investigate this. I'm kind of tired dealing with this childish game of "HE DID IT FIRST! WHY IS HE NOT GETTING PUNISHED?!"

You may create a new account as you wish. Violate our policy again and its takes me 10 seconds to block you and 2 minutes to IP Block. At the same time I look good by doing my job and get paid for doing so.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast