Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Top 5 FA in Venus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleluia View Post
    after watching fiery's video he has some weird ass playing style so idk what kinda hot mess he has going on...but he does have the gears.
    you mean you dont rotate your screen view with A and D buttons? and u dont click the combo button on your mouse with your mouse?

cmon now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    you mean you dont rotate your screen view with A and D buttons? and u dont click the combo button on your mouse with your mouse?

cmon now!
    o I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ is that how the pros do it?

MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleluia View Post
    o I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ is that how the pros do it?

MY WHOLE LIFE HAS BEEN A LIE
    LOL idk, i dont think this list is ever gonna get done, and i got very mad at fiery today, rawrrawrrage i dont think im gonna be putting that man on the list, even if he has the gears, cuz from the looks of it half the ppl in the game dont even think hes close to being the best FA in venus, but how am i gonna put a bunch of ppl that arent even max level, the majority of us (alleluia, me and suki) on a list if we're not even max level, or 170 for that matter, maan this is hard work!
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    LOL idk, i dont think this list is ever gonna get done, and i got very mad at fiery today, rawrrawrrage i dont think im gonna be putting that man on the list, even if he has the gears, cuz from the looks of it half the ppl in the game dont even think hes close to being the best FA in venus, but how am i gonna put a bunch of ppl that arent even max level, the majority of us (alleluia, me and suki) on a list if we're not even max level, or 170 for that matter, maan this is hard work!
    why u mad boo ;c

but how am i gonna put a bunch of ppl that arent even max level, the majority of us (alleluia, me and suki) on a list if we're not even max level, or 170 for that matter, maan this is hard work!
    awkward situation to be in

Shadow Titanium
    So wth now, do i put fiery on the list? im not gonna let my disrespect for him be a bias in this, is he first? is Heikv first? is he second? is he in the top 5? >_> do we even have 5 ppl?

1. HeiKv
    2. Presizion
    3. SukiNanda
    4. Alleluia
    5. _______ ?

1. HeiKv
    2. Presizion
    3. Alleluia
    4. SukiNanda
    5. _______ ?

1. Fiery ?
    2. HeiKv
    3. Presizion
    4. SukiNanda
    5. Alleluia

idkk bleh, i feel conceited/c0cky by putting me suki and alleluia as top, just becuase we're under 170, feels kinda pathetic to know that we're the only good active FAs..aint this some shet
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

lol, i need to just regear my FA, i could have so made this list :P

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    lol, i need to just regear my FA, i could have so made this list :P
    shush shielder, go 1 shot more FAs nub
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    shush shielder, go 1 shot more FAs nub
    xD its an addiction now :P wait till i get my leth ring LOL

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineWrath View Post
    xD its an addiction now :P wait till i get my leth ring LOL
    psh wait till i get my merg...and my leth ring..................and my orbs +11............................................... ......and my TG gloves........................................and my 860AP so i can buy an HP rune and max it right away.....................................and another 1060AP to buy a defense rune and max that right away......................(i think it needs 1060 total to max).......................................and my 7/40 helm.............................................. .............and my 3max crit rate 160hp 7amp SIG METAL SUIT MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN LOL
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    Who cares if he doesn't have skill. He will 2shot everyone who gets close to him, lol.

Also, he's a pretty cool guy when you get to know him. He doesn't act like an ass like some rich people I know.
    i did get to know him, i was as cool as ever with him until i saw the BS video he posted, he needs to learn when to stop and calm the hell down.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast