Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Mission Battle Frozen Col. Change

Mission Battle Frozen Col. Change

I am not sure if others would agree in Cabal would agree to this, but I think a few changes in Frozen Col. would be great.

1. No Battle Modes in the Arena
    2. No Retarget with Z key, i.e. reward players who fade / dash or dash combo properly - for those who have latency issues like me use Leatrix. It works.
    3. Remove the guardians add some barriers / relics and some tricky areas to make PvP a bit more interesting
    4. Allow each person to PVP the opponent at most 3 times in a season, i.e. friends can feed one another free wins or use 2 machines , create 2 accounts and feed himself the win. Tracking IP address of opponents may also help.
    5. After a certain elo difference don't allow users to PvP. Again, someone can make a smurf level it up and feed one another wins.
    6. No using any hp pots / FA heal, or any sort of pots, after each death / kill re-charge hp to full health.
    7. Hide the opponent name and class during PvP.
    8. Mark up to 10 kills as victory or most kills in 10 mins.
    9. Return all used SP after Arena. People have to dance , wait too long - I don't think too many people are willing to take SP pots.
    10. Add an additonal system which boosts character stats, something like an additonal honor system, i.e. encourage others to play. Sat today for a good 20 minutes and no one PvPed !!!!

Thanks
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 03-17-2013 at 10:02 PM.

Good suggestions from 7-10.

What they really need to fix: let us see how much HP the bosses and gates have
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    What they really need to fix: let us see how much HP the bosses and gates have

I sent in a ticket with this, and my reply was that the health of all monsters and gates are hidden to make the game more competitive....
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    I am not sure if others would agree in Cabal would agree to this, but I think a few changes in Frozen Col. would be great.

1. No Battle Modes in the Arena Then you'd probably die slower and matches would last too long.
    2. No Retarget with Z key, i.e. reward players who fade / dash or dash combo properly - for those who have latency issues like me use Leatrix. It works. Tried it and nothing happened on 3 dif computers on 4 different nextworks.
    3. Remove the guardians add some barriers / relics and some tricky areas to make PvP a bit more interesting. Wow, just get rid of the whole thing then. Seriously don't you read about future updates? Other modes are being made atm. It's not exactly a PVP arena in case you didn't know.
    4. Allow each person to PVP the opponent at most 3 times in a season, i.e. friends can feed one another free wins or use 2 machines , create 2 accounts and feed himself the win. Tracking IP address of opponents may also help. Eh, kinda sorta. Its ok if ppl farm themselves higher bcs when they face the ppl that didn't, they'll get smashed by the actual skilled players.
    5. After a certain elo difference don't allow users to PvP. Again, someone can make a smurf level it up and feed one another wins. lvl difference typo? Have it bracket like NW tiers.
    6. No using any hp pots / FA heal, or any sort of pots, after each death / kill re-charge hp to full health. You seem to forget that when you kill you get 100pts. Again, it's NOT an 'only PVP' arena like you're thinking of it.
    7. Hide the opponent name and class during PvP. Class hiding irrelevant, and you see the name before you enter. Have it show name After battle starts.
    8. Mark up to 10 kills as victory or most kills in 10 mins. How about just a different Battle Zone just for this instead of altering the current (Yes more are being made).
    9. Return all used SP after Arena. People have to dance , wait too long - I don't think too many people are willing to take SP pots. Agreed, or at least a High SP dice of 3-5(6/7) bars.
    10. Add an additonal system which boosts character stats, something like an additonal honor system, i.e. encourage others to play. Sat today for a good 20 minutes and no one PvPed !!!! I thought it was supposed to give small amounts of wexp? Or was that not added yet?

Thanks
    See yellow responses (Edit: I can't use return on Cabal's forums anymore.... so fail)--- What part of it not being a normal PVP do you not get? It's a unique version of 1v1 like a mini war. It's not like normal PVP. If you want normal PVP, then request the original Trade Channel with NO MOBS. (Its also great for SS's)
    Last edited by Valdoroth; 03-18-2013 at 12:16 PM.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

" thought it was supposed to give small amounts of wexp? Or was that not added yet?"

nope, not in yet. Wexp only gets rewarded on ladder matches, and those aren't up yet