Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Typos on BM3 skill descriptions?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Fatal attack 3 is 130% magic amp ryt? Omg LOL so who cares if our damage is split on normal attack A/B. You can just stack the synergies and send all those amped fatal attack 3 to your target group. Still deadly. xD
    When you're hitting a big group, yes. Although in war it might not be easy to chain 4 hits, followed by 3 fatals, before either running out of targets because you killed them too fast or getting knocked down >:

Shadow Titanium
    Hmm It does seem like the orange text is true. Today in war i saw a friend fb got to 1/3 hp from full just in an instant when he rooted the bm3 fa that was following him. Btw he has 1k2 def. Also one fa claim that his bm3's hit never get below 4k5....
    Cathy can u post some of your war video with bm3 (show both how much you hit guard and player with bm3) and your stat so we can look into it more accurately .

Trainee
    Does BL have that orange skill ? Because as I see on patch notes BL and FA have the same amount off add damage gained after each class rank done only that FA have more basic atack that blader on A,B,Fatal....It makes me think that blader should have that orange skill or maybe because of that orange skill FA hits so hard -> goes to OP...but good thing that u notice that descriptions are fail translated . Cheers from Europe

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    Hmm It does seem like the orange text is true. Today in war i saw a friend fb got to 1/3 hp from full just in an instant when he rooted the bm3 fa that was following him. Btw he has 1k2 def. Also one fa claim that his bm3's hit never get below 4k5....
    Cathy can u post some of your war video with bm3 (show both how much you hit guard and player with bm3) and your stat so we can look into it more accurately .
    I don't have videos from war but on a Pluma, the orange text makes your A/B skill hit harder by x1.2.

Banned
    does other class have yellow text in their A,B ?
    now i understand why A,B can hit harder than fatal lol o.O

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    When you're hitting a big group, yes. Although in war it might not be easy to chain 4 hits, followed by 3 fatals, before either running out of targets because you killed them too fast or getting knocked down >:
    Thats the challenge. It just made range classes more interesting to use. Well i think its easier for range classes to accomplish this compared to melee who needs to go near and take all those bm3 hits LOL, u know what i mean? ><
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

My FA combo : 3 syc +fatal
    And try on Pluma : 1 bar , 10-20s left (with FA heal, can't tank -.-)

Shadow Titanium
    The orange text is real lol, It doesnt give fa 2x damage on monster though, but it does give fa like 50% of damage on monster and at least 20% more on player. I think it acts exactly the same as shooting star.
    This is way too OP for a bm3 compare to other class. The stats and skill stats of FA bm3 is already high compare to other class and now it also has orange text... especially to the farthest range class... To think of it, FA has unroot + strong damage vs 1 opponent o.o noone gonna be able to kill fa in bm3.
    I'd like to see some war video of FA in bm3 especially of people like Hanny XD i believe he can crit 10k on people

Banned
    It even says used by WA on the fatal attack in your screenie lol

Banned
    The orange text is real lol, It doesnt give fa 2x damage on monster though, but it does give fa like 50% of damage on monster and at least 20% more on player. I think it acts exactly the same as shooting star.
    This is way too OP for a bm3 compare to other class. The stats and skill stats of FA bm3 is already high compare to other class and now it also has orange text...
    It's not 50% increase. it's 20%.

So if you hit 6k, if the orange text wasn't there, you'd hit 5k.
    If you hit 12k, if the orange text wasn't there, you'd hit 10k.

etc etc

To think of it, FA has unroot + strong damage vs 1 opponent o.o noone gonna be able to kill fa
    hahahahahha ahahaha

ahhahahahaahah

hahhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaa

ahahahaha
    Last edited by Cathy; 03-20-2012 at 11:27 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast