Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Laptop requirements

Hybrid View

not my expertise (sorry) but providing a link to your laptop of interest would greatly help.
    any budgets?
    by run/play, do you not care what fps you might be getting? or do you want something at least half decent? if that's the case, i'm pretty sure any modern laptop will do, even my laptop from 2008ish can run cabal...at 10 fps in towns :>

Quote Originally Posted by ToasterStrudel View Post
    not my expertise (sorry) but providing a link to your laptop of interest would greatly help.
    any budgets?
    by run/play, do you not care what fps you might be getting? or do you want something at least half decent? if that's the case, i'm pretty sure any modern laptop will do, even my laptop from 2008ish can run cabal...at 10 fps in towns :>
    I don't have a link, uhh budget is 500$, I use to run cabal 3 weeks ago on my desktop it's 2007 and Windows xp ahaha I know, it would run smoothly lagged when we had sever lag mostly and here and there lags not much, nivida GeForce had 1gb ram 3.7 ghz only 80gb hard drive, pretty half decent is good doesn't have to be a perfect laptop