Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: This has to be said.

I have still yet to try the arena :>
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

ofc its out but I haven't played it that is why I said well see. And even though u might say fa are that doesn't make it true, what I said I still valid when something is new ranged classes have the advantage.

<DivineGuardians>

Shadow Titanium I Killed The Prom Queen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Lol Musta been some fail 150s you killing at 109
    300m in gear is alot o.O
    Yup lets all cry the healers are not dps monsters
    You get rate from your bow already giving you a advantage over other classes
    i dont care what anyone says, i dropped over 1.5 billion my little FA's gear, if u think 300m on gear is a lot...so the same ppl i used to kill no sweat, are now beating me with their 300m gear set.. and all my dps skills only get them like halfway the hp bar by the time im by 11 combo, so c'mon THATS BS right there, if i had same gear as them i would probably get 1 hit KO...

so maybe there's something im missing theres a new way to combo for FA? cause i dont know, cause calculating i gotta drop another billion to keep up with normal ppl...?

Shadow Titanium I Killed The Prom Queen's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DivineExorcist View Post
    25% amp crit shot no rate bonus gg
    60% amp shadow shot= useless
    our explosion shot (should have been silence) is now a useless 5 sec root
    for what on earth are we gonna need evasion for? Quick move fails.
    gg no rate bonus on Aos
    gg fa bm3 nerf

FA has gone back to the bottom now that we are the worst class again. any of u fa wanna sell me cheap gear before u reroll?
    ure absolutely right we got screwed... the whole logic of the way FA pvp its fkin down the toilet...

RedOsmium
    FAs are fine. In normal 123 combo, sure we s, but we still have the best bm3, we got a great boost to bm2, and our bm1 is still useful in war. Sure we for pvp, but what do you expect? FA is supposed to be the healing class in cabal, I'm happy they didn't completely nerf it and let us keep our awesome dps in bm.
    Last edited by Hash; 03-09-2013 at 06:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    FAs are fine. In normal 123 combo, sure we s, but we still have the best bm3, we got a great boost to bm2, and our bm1 is still useful in war. Sure we for pvp, but what do you expect? FA is supposed to be the healing class in cabal, I'm happy they didn't completely nerf it and let us keep our awesome dps in bm.
    Maybe its just me, but it takes me more time to kill PF bosses in bm3 compared to last week, by a dozen seconds or so.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Maybe its just me, but it takes me more time to kill PF bosses in bm3 compared to last week, by a dozen seconds or so.
    I blame rate/block/miss.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by I Killed The Prom Queen View Post
    i dont care what anyone says, i dropped over 1.5 billion my little FA's gear, if u think 300m on gear is a lot...so the same ppl i used to kill no sweat, are now beating me with their 300m gear set.. and all my dps skills only get them like halfway the hp bar by the time im by 11 combo, so c'mon THATS BS right there, if i had same gear as them i would probably get 1 hit KO...

so maybe there's something im missing theres a new way to combo for FA? cause i dont know, cause calculating i gotta drop another billion to keep up with normal ppl...?
    It is much harder to kill higher levels now I believe because attributes scale additional stats (strength = more dmg reduction, int = more resists etc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    what do u mean highly doubt? you know the mission battle arena is out already and i've played as an fa many times in there already and have come to the conclusion that out of the 6 it's by far the best class in there. maybe you dont know how to play your class? mad cause bad? seems like it :|
    Well maybe you should have picked a FA at the tourney! Stupid FBs!

I haven't tried mission battle yet but watching a previous video. Hash and Rasmanit made it look fun!
    Last edited by CandiCoatted; 03-10-2013 at 07:02 AM.

Awww snap I don't want to be in it

Am I?
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast