Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: advice for lvl 109 forceblader?

advice for lvl 109 forceblader?

Im level 102 atm, but i plan on stopping at 109 for mission war.

what armor and weapons should i try to get? and also whats a good pvp combo.
    so far my equipment is

ARMOUR

osm helm of deathblow +2 2 slots
    osm suit +3 skill amp +7% 1 slot
    osm boot of amp skill amp +3%
    osm gloves +3 2 slots

Weap and accs

redosm blade +7 crit dmg +20%
    lapis orb +3 1 slot
    epaulet of fighter +6
    ring of luck +1
    ring of nippertrica x3
    amulet of bless +3

combo is force assault lv20, force slash lv 20, assassinate lv 6 (gon go to 9), fa, fs, abyssal crystal lv 20, and infeneral impact lv 12

so what equipment should i buy and so on!

If you're stopping at 109 without a higher level main, you'll be stuck with trash gear.

do yourself a favor, quit before you waste anymore time on this game.

pro english right here

Quote Originally Posted by bingotoy View Post
    the prices i pay is for example you sell me worth of 2.5bil item so i will pay 100USD per bil so 100 USD x2 = 1000 USD for 500m is 50

whats wrong with stopping at 109 :S

Other than not being able to do any dungeons that you can get good stuff off, or being able to kill any world bosses?

Dont be like me, Be a doctor, be a lawyer.......&& Why does everyone think being 109 in t2 mean insta pro... I mean when ur that lvl and ur bout to lvl up off proc kills u then start worrying bout Dlvlin.. Wats wrong with lvl 107 or 108 hmm?

you're going to have a hard time lol.. do yourself a favour a level

Quote Originally Posted by iB3ASTxD View Post
    Let me do yoo a favor and answer your question which most of them arent.

A
    Level 102 - 109 , stop lving whenever you one. However, if your level is 107 and the opponent is level 109, the oppo will have 2CD resist on yu and some rate.

On equipments,

Because of the new update that gives out bonus HP, i suggest battle gears.

I suggest for a new fb without merg or rol+2, to go with 3 x rol+1 and 1 x cr+2/cr+1(depending on yoour budget)

Your 2 sloot battlhelm +2 insnt gd. You MUST have a Battlehelm 36CD as a minimum requirement. Its pretty expensive now i.e 599mil for a +9(in mercury).

Your osm suit is pretty alrite/decent. However, battlsuit are quite cheap compared to armorsuit. So i suggest buying a 10oHP and 7 amp one.It will cost you around 440mil for a +9 and 270mil for a +6(in mercury).

For boots, i suggest a will boots osm 240hp or tg 210hp or sig 210hp nless you find a 7AMP 100HP osm boots. Agin, will boots are pretty cheap. FB should always use will boots and for suit its optional.

Osm gloves i suggest you get st for T2. Its around 155mil (in mercury) for a +9.

Again your weap, i believe the lapis is terribly bad and for the resdo its debatable to keep depending on your budget.

Check for lapis 30cd or above(dont go below). If you cant afford, falll back to phrey 36cd.

for weap, i know its costly for a 36cd osm or 30/36cd resdo. If you really ant afford, i suggest getting 30cd osm or keep your resdo.

For ammy, use amulet of pain depending on your rate.

For me persoanally, i aways believe the rule of +9 or nothing. My gears are all +11 above now. However, when i first started out as fb, my gears that i bought are +9 or above.

PM me in game if you want to learn more on fb. FB is one of the most complicated/special/hidden powers in them. My ign is iB3AST in mercury. Most so called pro fb dont know how to maximise their fb. However, pm me if you need more help.
    All hail Mr proest fb of the year -_-..... He knows e everythin bout fb omg I need to ask you for advice bro... I'm too nub

Quote Originally Posted by iB3ASTxD View Post
    Oh hey self-claimed best T2 fb. If you or anyone else needs help, im here to help to the most of my capability. Whats with you and your criticism on me helping someone in need?
    You're listing several bil worth of gear for a guy that doesn't plan on having a character over 109. Makes sense.

Osmium
    i rather ask fpsnoop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast