Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 131 of 235 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2341

Thread: In game Pic and Real life Pic

Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    prove what? assumptions and direct statements are completely different things. if i said she looks like a tranny then thats how i perceive her. nothing to prove. clearly youre the only one who needs to prove something . prove youre a legit player and ill buy you a blow up ron jeremy doll. youll love it
    I'm saying your perspective is wrong. She's not a tranny. You prove you are not ugly and you got a gf friend, then maybe I'll prove I'm legit.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by missabear View Post
    Posted a pic a long while back but heres a couple more ^_^

And me in game =)

you've gotta admit she has nice eyes :O

Quote Originally Posted by rectumcanal View Post
    lol no your tiny asian eyes are wrong. you shouldve used the USD you spent on this game on some some blepharoplasty and english lessons kid.

^ better looking than the ugly one and with a "girl friend friend"
    DarrkD, you , step out of your cover
    Quote Originally Posted by Derp View Post
    you've gotta admit she has nice eyes :O
    See? That's an honest perspective

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

i asure thats not darkd lol

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    One question bro. Are you blind? Goes for both of you guys
    You must be the most desperate peice of shit on these forums. I mean, have you ever gotten any? Fucking you of all people trying to be White Knight. Get a life got. I've seen better looking dirt.

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    everyone on cabal knows I'm straight.

Brb loling.

Quote Originally Posted by LethalHɐart View Post
    You must be the most desperate peice of shit on these forums. I mean, have you ever gotten any? Fucking you of all people trying to be White Knight. Get a life got. I've seen better looking dirt.

Brb loling.
    Lol I love how you completely ignored my little comment Lethal. It's ok we all know it's the truth, come talk to me when you gather the courage to face the truth ^.^.

Maybe I should try to find you on Vindictus to tell you straight to your face, ok ghostfury?

Quote Originally Posted by kekekekekeke View Post
    Lol I love how you completely ignored my little comment Lethal. It's ok we all know it's the truth, come talk to me when you gather the courage to face the truth ^.^.

Maybe I should try to find you on Vindictus to tell you straight to your face, ok ghostfury?
    Oh sorry I didn't read it, brb I'll look for it.

Sup Lethal, you just mad that you can't get a pretty and/or decent Girlfriend because you're stuck in your mom's basement with an acme filled face. So instead you spend your time trashing on obviously pretty women. No wonder you spend so much time on forums, because all the hot chicks reject you.
    Lul, obvious new is obvious. It's really all I could say, that post was weak as shit. Let me know when you get some good material. Or hell, maybe even stuff that isn't farther off the mark than a mexican in college.

Lawl okay GoldFalcon you do that. come at me with ur sub 1k str lul
    Last edited by LethalHɐart; 12-26-2010 at 08:52 AM.

Osmium
    In a land far far away when Donkey's eat Unicorns while they play Monopoly.
    ]: I didn't realize Cabal had so many Trolls. It's surprising. , and I realize it shouldn't be.

Don't you want to, I don't know... go out? Frolic among the people in the world?

You know.. instead of ask for this?:

@Lethal ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Click on the picture, cutie!

Quote Originally Posted by infiCathi View Post
    ]: I didn't realize Cabal had so many Trolls. It's surprising. , and I realize it shouldn't be.

Don't you want to, I don't know... go out? Frolic among the people in the world?

You know.. instead of ask for this?:

@Lethal ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Don't you want to... I don't know... not mess up requests? I'm a draw and I can come up with better signatures than that. You and I have conflicting opinions, and I won't tell you that yours is ignorant, I'll just imply it. I suggest you do the same for me insted of trying to ram it down my throat.