Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Blader Solo FT1 (lvl 137 Blader) .. Achievement?

Quote Originally Posted by krider View Post
    Way to contradict yourself, dumbass. Lets just give you the benefit of doubt that you actually killed chakris (without stacking, and with the really short buff duration like you claimed), which i really doubt, do you seriously expect us to believe you soloed orca at the end? i just lol at this.
    maybe next time you will claim u solo derk at 13x lol.

BTW hash, yes, it is an achievement.
    DERK CAN BE SOLO"D AT LVL13x!!!!

<3

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    I don't know what he uses. BUT all it takes is lvl127? or was is 128? anyways, that's all u need to wear full forcy amp gears. N knowing him.. he prob had them all +7 or higher n crafted too. So if a lvl 13x can solo which i know it can be done... with epic ass gears.... lvl12x is EASY! =O mind u... there r still ppl who's lvl150+ who still can't finish. Gear is 1 thing... but skill too. N u have to know how to run it. when to use ur sp.. etc.

Either way... for avg players... it can not be done till after lvl140+ even 150+
    But ofcourse with the epic gears out these days.....
    Whatever happen to when OSM was the THING?!@?! 2 slot osm used to be like 5mil..... now u'd be lucky if u can sell for 500k x_x
    I dont have epic gear -.- im just proud that matrimoney admitted that he needed to do it on his 127 noob BL (using his main 170s gear), whereas the current blader im using is my main (due to the loss of everything to do with my old chars)

Videos Please, youve been posting videos non stop of your POS wiz about soloing stuff YET...IVE YET TO SEE ANY VIDEO ON THIS AMAZING BLADER OF YOURS KID. NOW SHOW VIDEOS OR I love you G T F O KID.

Cause seriously knowing you, if that long ago you managed to solo FT at 120 ish or do derk at say leves I KNOW you would have bragged your butt about it and spam your corny youtube videos, BUT... ofcourse it didnt happened... so you got nothing to backit up with kid.
    Last edited by Sephiroth; 09-20-2010 at 04:53 AM.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Videos Please, youve been posting videos non stop of your POS wiz about soloing stuff YET...IVE YET TO SEE ANY VIDEO ON THIS AMAZING BLADER OF YOURS KID. NOW SHOW VIDEOS OR I love you G T F O KID.

Cause seriously knowing you, if that long ago you managed to solo FT at 120 ish or do derk at say leves I KNOW you would have bragged your butt about it and spam your corny youtube videos, BUT... ofcourse it didnt happened... so you got nothing to backit up with kid.
    Apparently you don't remember Xeraphion made a noob BL and solo'd derk on it as a 12x or 13x whatever? I know for a fact my BL had more DPS than his, lol. What makes you think I wouldn't able to solo derk on it, better yet FT? I find it funny how you're asking for proof about my BL knowing its stripped of gear now. Sounds like you're a bit jealous kiddo.

Shadow Titanium
    haha i remember xera

i still cant solo derk, only virulent cauda
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

Shadow Titanium
    You said "I know for a fact my BL had more DPS than his" but seph and a lot of us don't so just show us some proof
    Anyway i want to know your recent bl stat now

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post

baddie u cant even 2 bar penna at 160 be4 update lololololololol

Cause I never tried? If i can 1 Bar penna now, Im sure I could have 2 Bar it before update.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by zx34 View Post
    Lol chakris is so easy...using white board before the k red came helped lol.
    yeah she's a cat. i carry chizburgers all the time.. just give it to her and you're good to go

any1 over 160 that cant 1bar penna as a bl is horrible
    Tookie 17X BL

My father once told me "Son, if you want people to listen to what you have to say, claim it's something your father told you."

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast