Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: byebye nation war o__O

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    i dont know why u guys dont like this tho...YOU will have this 2 ..soo...?
    bm3 in war is like a lvl 100 pvping a 170+ how? all those hackers and alz buyers with a shiz load of def base all that...a few hits and you dead.

and the thing is bm3 is a shiz load of damage you will get and you will get hit with it, with bm1+aura and HR15 i can only tank 12 caps in about 50+ sec. while the new bm3 QQ might be able to tank 3 people and with those knockdown skills=death by sunrise
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Shadow Titanium
    Meh, I like the changes. As far as I'm concerned, stronger = better. It's not hard for them to just increase the HP / Defense of guards, so that's not really an issue. If everyone is getting BM3, then nobody should have an advantage over anyone else cause everyone will have access to it.

Shadow Titanium
    The main point is the combo will be nerf because of the def increase(just believe me in this) and also we will spam bm2 and bm3 the whole time . If there is no combo system, cabal is just like other games. Why do lots of people come back to cabal even when there are lots of new game with better service. I bet it is because cabal is so unique with combo.
    The WA in the video doesn't have a lot of skill in my opinion..... I think my little cousin can do that too....
    The only good thing come out of bm3 to me is that everyone can be dangerous in bm3. Which will require us to think of a good tactics for war. In other word, gear and skill is not a big deal anymore.
    Last edited by providen1990; 02-10-2012 at 01:08 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by providen1990 View Post
    The main point is the combo will be nerf because of the def increase(just believe me in this) and also we will spam bm2 and bm3 the whole time . If there is no combo system, cabal is just like other games. Why do lots of people come back to cabal even when there are lots of new game with better service. I bet it is because cabal is so unique with combo.
    The WA in the video doesn't have a lot of skill in my opinion..... I think my little cousin can do that too....
    The only good thing come out of bm3 to me is that everyone can be dangerous in bm3. Which will require us to think of a good tactics for war. In other word, gear and skill is not a big deal anymore.
    spam bm? sorry but procs can't do that since we have waiting list. and that wa has no skill? sorry but i think a korean bringer > you JUST SAYIN. if you think your combo is weak, then bm1, or get better gear, or learn how to dash in combo instead of just standing still.

Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    Meh, I like the changes. As far as I'm concerned, stronger = better. It's not hard for them to just increase the HP / Defense of guards, so that's not really an issue. If everyone is getting BM3, then nobody should have an advantage over anyone else cause everyone will have access to it.
    I give up,i agree with Mac, just gotta accept it like we accepted the HP update...in the end nothing really did change, cuz of +15 Tg gears forcium i seen people with/so they easy hit 1.1kdef and 1.1k base so in the end we should be able to do it too,the only thing that didn't change is that you need real skill to deal with NW.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

Titanium
    First of all wa will not bm all the time
    Second of all that wa is the bringer he should have very good stuff even tho he ran a lot of times caz they hit him hard and he most have high cd as u can see
    Third of all wa already farm some of u guys in war there will not be any problem if u get few more deaths like 16 all what u got 2 do is run away till his bm time is up

Shadow Titanium
    Ok I dont care about if he is bringer or not, i just believe in what i see. So what skills does that WA show in the video? spam click or fade dash in non combo? If you think it is skillful then we have nothing to talk about.
    What i meant by spam bm is that when bm3 come around, we will be in bm2 and bm3 most of the time(no combo in bm2, bm3 mode). You dont need to relog..
    About the combo, this is what i think. Let say a strong WA or FS with 1k3 def in bm2 or bm3 aura mode(or fb in bm1 aura) which will give them about 1k9 def which is then x2(the def increase for t5) that mean they have 3k8 def. IDK what kind of stats you have, but i am pretty sure your lances with bm1 aura and pots hardly hit 3k8 in the parentheses. That mean you will hit them 10s in bm1 aura and pots.

Banned
    Ok I dont care about if he is bringer or not, i just believe in what i see. So what skills does that WA show in the video? spam click or fade dash in non combo? If you think it is skillful then we have nothing to talk about.
    What i meant by spam bm is that when bm3 come around, we will be in bm2 and bm3 most of the time(no combo in bm2, bm3 mode). You dont need to relog..
    About the combo, this is what i think. Let say a strong WA or FS with 1k3 def in bm2 or bm3 aura mode(or fb in bm1 aura) which will give them about 1k9 def which is then x2(the def increase for t5) that mean they have 3k8 def. IDK what kind of stats you have, but i am pretty sure your lances with bm1 aura and pots hardly hit 3k8 in the parentheses. That mean you will hit them 10s in bm1 aura and pots.
    1. Your bm2 and bm3 take longer to cool than to be able to bm "most of the time." It won't be anymore spamable than bm2+bm1 is now.
    2. Your defense isn't x2 in war, its' x1.75
    3. Your noncrits are x2 in war, meaning your crits will be x2*your crit dmg
    4. I don't know what kind of garb attack and amp you have but in aura bm1 i'll be doing 2k lances on a wa/fs/fb in bm aura. So ya. your point?

Shadow Titanium
    It is x2 for t5.
    i) Lv.140 ~ 169
    Old: Def x 1.5 – HP x 5
    Change: Def x 1.75 – HP x 6
    ii) Lv.170 ~ 180
    Change: Def x 2 – HP x 7
    It is most of the time to me when u use bm2 and bm3 just like for now you use bm1 and bm2.
    If the damage u have in the parentheses is less than or equal to the def your opponent have(after calculate the def increase) Then u will hit him 10s. It is true for now you can do 2k lance on them but after the def increase, like i showed you their def is 3k8 and you can test it now with a strong fs in aod. Just try and see how much u hit him.
    And also do you agree with me that WA show no skills on the video ?

Banned
    It is x2 for t5.
    i) Lv.140 ~ 169
    Change: Def x 1.75 – HP x 6
    ii) Lv.170 ~ 180
    Change: Def x 2 – HP x 7
    It is most of the time to me when u use bm2 and bm3 just like for now you use bm1 and bm2.
    If the damage u have in the parentheses is less than or equal to the def your opponent have(after calculate the def increase) Then u will hit him 10s. It is true for now you can do 2k lance on them but after the def increase, like i showed you their def is 3k8 and you can test it now with a strong fs in aod. Just try and see how much u hit him.
    I dont think there's any problem with going up from 1.5 to 2. Just sayin. The only way you'd be doing 10s on people with x2 defense is if you do less than 1k noncrits now.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast