Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Speculation thread ( oh haii GM's -_- where is our Arionel?)

yeah those look like lvl 4 hp pots

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

o.o wings?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    o.o wings?
    apparently there's some achievement for getting wings, so it should be confirmed we can get wings on our chars, but we probably cant fly with them

To clear it up,
    In the korean cabal the premium is called ''premium wings'' its can be traded between players. Or atleast thats the information I have.
    We don't have arionell and a few weeks coming from a GM can mean a few years.
    We don't have ep8 and you guys have been playing it for what, a month now?
    We dont have safeguards and we are yet to see how they will get implemented(probably in a non-usefull way but oh well)
    And we do have lvl4 HP and MP pots in the NPC CC shop.
    Our cash shop is restricted by est, an example is that they removed our oaths. We dont have those hardness capsules and we cant buy a seh in there. Also we cant use the t-points (dont know if you have that implemented)
    --

there are more of 'em faith mercs. so, i gather those faiths r not just dungeon mercs? and that Arionel makes sp regen faster? what?

I suggested that a long long time ago where a merc can dance with us as well for faster sp; they just laff it off. now they gonna implement it huh? lol idea usurper!!!! wth, all good.

oh I see myself in the first pic!
    Those wings are the premium w/e wings, price was around 16k cc (16 euros) and they gave same bonuses as basic prem as far as I cared to check.
    Just like a bb+ but with extended storage and wharehouse too.

Banned
    ....black bard

Quote Originally Posted by Muramasa View Post
    Ok, so i spent some time prolling around the interwebs and found some intresting facts.

1) Arionel will be put into the cashshop of Cabal EU.

there she is. this is the Italian sever I believe. there is also an item i cant identify in this pic ( the gold wing thingy)

there was also offical word from a GM, [GM]Viral in regards to this. here is what he had to say "
    This is a bug, and it should get fixed rather soon.

It's a very wrong version of the ingame NPC item shop, and includes items that we are not yet selling and with completely wrong prices - such as Arionell, for example. We do plan on adding that Mercenary in the very near future.

There is also a good reason why you cannot buy those items in there yet, and why you see your CC balance as 0. Short version: It's a bug, sorry for the momentary inconvenience, it's getting fixed soon."

Further more he also comentented on Safe guards. Seems like they are trying to re-intoduce them in game since he claims that THEY WILL NOT BE IN CASH SHOP FOR A LONG TIME"

See here. all these are from [GM]Viral

1)"Actually...

We're considering ways to re-introduce them into the game. They may not be directly purchasable for some time though, but you will be able to get your hands on them.

When? Perhaps this week even, perhaps in as little as two weeks."

2)"It won't be an event, and you will be able to get all grades if everything goes through.

And that's enough from me on this topic for the moment ;-)
    "

The probablity this thread becomes a flame war or gets ninjaed by the GM's are 50/50.

what do u guys think o.o ?
    i think i wish i was playing in EU T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    A radical suggestion. You really have to motivate people to either start (or keep) playing this game.
    ^ for ESTsoft

i dun think we r gonna get them anytime soon lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Back when we had our last safeguard event, euro had safeguards low/medium/high/highest in their shop at the same time. High was 1/3 the price of ours, and highest was just under the price of our high. I guess Eu just gets more love than us from EST and/or whoever hosts it there.
    Even tho the prices were quite different EU never had Enhanced cores.. maybe thats why the prices of their Safeguards were lower

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast