Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Reseller

Shadow Titanium
    People buy stuff with half the normal price a lot, especially when there are scroll amp event going on.

I have no problem selling something for -25% the market value because I just don't want to wait the 2-3 months that it would take to possibly, Just maybe......eventually sell.

Example: I broke my +15 archridium suit for the PCHH and was going to sell it for 1.1b, It was the cheapest PCHH on the server at the time...but 5 days later, No takers and no offers, So I start shouting out "S> PCHH, Pm me offers.", i got responses for 500m, 600m, I got tons until someone finally said "850m", I said fine, I'll take the 250m hit just so I can back to doing something in-game again.

It's no fun trying to sell gear/drops in Cabal, Especially because everyone is already geared up.

Oh, you got a character binding amp drop from wherever?, Cool, It's just too bad that everyone is already wearing non-character binding craftsman or better with lower level requirements, So I may as well +7-+8 the drop and break it for a chance at a high end scroll...Oh,no scroll?...Oh well, back to whatever.

Not kidding about the spam. Not even ignoring them works lol
    Cabal(140729-0823-Ver375-0000).jpg

Quote Originally Posted by AllHopeIsLost View Post
    I have no problem selling something for -25% the market value because I just don't want to wait the 2-3 months that it would take to possibly, Just maybe......eventually sell.

Example: I broke my +15 archridium suit for the PCHH and was going to sell it for 1.1b, It was the cheapest PCHH on the server at the time...but 5 days later, No takers and no offers, So I start shouting out "S> PCHH, Pm me offers.", i got responses for 500m, 600m, I got tons until someone finally said "850m", I said fine, I'll take the 250m hit just so I can back to doing something in-game again.
    Then ure nub cuz +15 archri suit can be sold to npc for over 1b (1.08b if i remember correctly)

Be careful with that LeNguyem guy. He's a scammer. He puts another item in instead of the one he's selling

really over 1b when sell it for npc ? If it's true I can't stop laughing

Yea never really thought about how worthless dungeon drops are now since craftsman gear was released, the only way to make decent money from farming now is from slot extender drops or eca if your basic craft is high enough. They might as well make craftsman drop in dungeons or take away all the character bound bullsht.
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 08-07-2014 at 07:07 AM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Quote Originally Posted by Sup3rb View Post
    Then ure nub cuz +15 archri suit can be sold to npc for over 1b (1.08b if i remember correctly)
    It does, I thought I would have gotten more for the PCHH with where the market was at.

Quote Originally Posted by ddnquang View Post
    Be careful with that LeNguyem guy. He's a scammer. He puts another item in instead of the one he's selling

You mean to tell me people don't actually check what was put in trade window before they accept?

Shadow Titanium
    Lol why you didnt sell your arch suit for 3b instead of breaking it . Thats the question

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast