Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    *tear....sniff* <3

whoever you are i appreciate it loool

and why would you put valherus on here, shes not iconic at all. if you're going to make a list of FA's that left their mark as "top FAs in venus" then i think they'll at least have to be somewhat close to end game level, putting a 129 on this list doesnt make much sense... not saying i should be on the list either though, my FA is only 168. Valherus is well geared, i've seen it all but shes only 129 and will loose to a large % of the servers higher levels just because of that level difference. replace her with SukiNanda, if anyone deserves to be on that list its him, he's 180, very well geared and definitely left some sort of mark on this game as an FA.
    i agree wit presizion
    Valherus should b taken off..
    she was lvl129 -.-
    SukiNanda should take her place

Quote Originally Posted by matrigen View Post
    fail assumption, i never went to war channel like you just try to own nub ppl who are 120-150ish, nice try bro. What i am saying is the listed fa who cannot defeat ur fail FA should not considered to be on the list. i dunno if it is too hard for u to understand English or ur IQ is just too low to understand what i am saying, but you should read it properly b4 u make any response.
    Apparently your buthurt over something, just dont get why though. And it's really nothing i heard im fail, nub, etc and most of the people who said it died by my FA so what would that make them. If you didnt comprehend said before ill just ask again. can you beat me? Your assumptions on how i can play my FA yet you cant back it up. Which is funny hiding behind forums and all best you can do. Its understandable

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    Apparently your buthurt over something, just dont get why though. And it's really nothing i heard im fail, nub, etc and most of the people who said it died by my FA so what would that make them. If you didnt comprehend said before ill just ask again. can you beat me? Your assumptions on how i can play my FA yet you cant back it up. Which is funny hiding behind forums and all best you can do. Its understandable
    I am still in venus and i am on my plan to come to mercury anytime soon, fighting u is like fighting a person who is a noob in traning, but tell you what, i will keep one arm behind my back and record how i owned you so bad just like my mother is making a cake and release it to the public if you dare to challenge me

Banned
    I am still in venus and i am on my plan to come to mercury anytime soon, fighting u is like fighting a person who is a noob in traning, but tell you what, i will keep one arm behind my back and record how i owned you so bad just like my mother is making a cake and release it to the public if you dare to challenge me
    Bro

Yall nubs are making me laugh
    Accepting all challenges for top FA spot
    I await your challenge

im #1 fa noobs
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

*matri uses his deep voice* Okay are you done? Your still in venus.... Wow, i would have thought you were on mercury the way you are replying. Would be about time you are comming to merc seeing is someone even bought you a free pass here. whenever you make your way to merc just mail me or pm me ig

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Bro

Yall nubs are making me laugh
    Accepting all challenges for top FA spot
    I await your challenge
    lol miss cathy
    attention seekers these days
    i really think its about those boots lol

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    *matri uses his deep voice* Okay are you done? Your still in venus.... Wow, i would have thought you were on mercury the way you are replying. Would be about time you are comming to merc seeing is someone even bought you a free pass here. whenever you make your way to merc just mail me or pm me ig
    butt hurt too much now? as expected lol

butt hurt too much now? as expected lol
    still talking from a distance lol

Banned
    Still awaiting challenges. I'll be waiting for you matri.

Page 10 of 74 FirstFirst ... 891011122060 ... LastLast