Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Y'all stoopid and funny

Hii Sammy

Quote Originally Posted by CandiCoatted View Post
    still talking from a distance lol
    if u really want me come over asap, then buy me a xfer or u come to venus, butt hurt too much.

as for cathy, are you cassey's running dog and u need her for ur puppy food? cuz u seemed soooo offened when it was the problem between me and cassey, but i guess ur butt hurt too much as well cuz u r a guy who pertend to be a girl lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by matrigen View Post
    if u really want me come over asap, then buy me a xfer or u come to venus, butt hurt too much.

as for cathy, are you cassey's running dog and u need her for ur puppy food? cuz u seemed soooo offened when it was the problem between me and cassey, but i guess ur butt hurt too much as well cuz u r a guy who pertend to be a girl lol.
    Bro

Anybody who says:

"if you dare to challenge me"

Gets a challenge from me

Fiery v3.0 Bro

but u still seemed butthurt too much when i only trolled on cassey lol

Okay are you trying to sound smart? Your failing at it btw. I have nothing to pretend about lol if you think im a guy i would have to say your retarded etc and girl then it seem your shoowing some sign of intelligence

and we already know what happens if someone were to buy you a xfer. You do also why would I set myself up to be scammed

Okay are you trying to sound smart? Your failing at it btw. I have nothing to pretend about lol if you think im a guy i would have to say your retarded etc and girl then it seem your shoowing some sign of intelligence

and we already know what happens if someone were to buy you a xfer. You do also why would I set myself up to be scammed

you should read ur english properly, low IQ girl. I said cathy not u CASSEY. come on, this is gr 1 english and u still failed at it?

"You do also why would I set myself up to be scammed" nice English skill u got there lol.

you should read ur english properly, low IQ girl. I said cathy not u CASSEY. come on, this is gr 1 english and u still failed at it?

nice english skill u got there lol.
    Im going start off my Friday night out! Hey maybe ill stop by BK in honor of you.
    Nah rather chillies..

Im going start off my Friday night out! Hey maybe ill stop by BK in honor of you.
    Nah rather chillies..
    u got nothing to say after u showed ur stupidness? butthurt too much i guess and i really enjoy to troll u at its finest.

**high five**
    Last edited by matrigen; 01-27-2012 at 01:42 PM.

Banned
    ok ok calm down 1. we dont read on fridays 2. we dont eat at bk either on a friday 3. how2lost

Page 11 of 74 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast