Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: U guys should visit VENUS!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    does it matter if theres alz??most ppl just buy them
    war isnt dat dead in venus just t5
    and that's the only tier that matters... everyone gonna stay 160 on their main forever?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    does it matter if theres alz??most ppl just buy them
    war isnt dat dead in venus just t5
    only reason why t5 is dead because everyone and thier mother wants to be together but refuses to go to t5 and play with the bic bois. if everyone wanted to level up to 170+ then t5 would be active thus encouraging more people to go t5? get the point as long as speds think playing in a lwoer tier because it has more people is fun then ever thought of leveling up and going to a higher tier and use full potential?

inb4pplcallmemad

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    There isn't going to be a merge, which means the people encouraging this transfer to Merc have no room to complain. Transferring more people and more alz out of Venus causes even more problems.
    There will never be "no one" in Venus unless everyone on Venus quits or transfers. So unless you wanna pay for EVERYONE on Venus to go to Mercury, RAZZ, I suggest you stop sitting there on your high horse as if you weren't part of the problem.
    Im just doin what the GM told me to. If im unhappy go to merc. Im sorry that Ive asked my friends to come and follow me and Im sorry Ive I bought over a lot of alz. I asked the GMs if they were going to do anything about venus. I was unhappy, so I xfered. If they cared they would have done something to really help venus. ive sat back and watched as they tried to fix venus for what? almost a year now. Im done waiting for them and making action.

lol LaRazz the Killer of Venus!

Venus is great for a low level. But there is Nothing there for a geared higher level.... At least in merc there are people to play with, with skill and a lot better gear then what I have. Makes things fun again.

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    and that's the only tier that matters... everyone gonna stay 160 on their main forever?
    Venus is a lazy server, everyone just stays in T4 because they can kill the low levels in it and feel good!

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    dead venus is dead u spanish KNOW IT ALREADY ITS DEAD. I RETIRED ALREADY STARTING TODAY
    A. I'm not paying money to transfer
    B. Most of MY friends are STILL on Venus.
    C. Which means that not everyone went to Mercury.
    D. Cabal doesn't revolve around 180's and T5. Sure they contribute to dungeon running and items, but we still have plenty of people who dungeon run in Venus. This notion of the game being dead because Mercury has more people is ridiculous. Nation war still runs, Gms still hold events, people go to dungeons, big guilds exist, I still have friends to play with, war channel has its moments etc etc.
    It's not to the extent of Mercury, but considering the servers ARE NOT MERGING, what's the point of comparing them? Untill ALL of my friends leave venus or quit, there is absolutely NO incentive for me to go to Mercury permanently.
    The Lady has Spoken

RedOsmium
    i wouldnt mind stayin lvl169 forever

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    Venus is a lazy server, everyone just stays in T4 because they can kill the low levels in it and feel good!
    That sounds boring -.-

At this point in time, considering how long cabal has been out and how long it's been since the 180 patch, t5 should be bigger and more fun than t4 >.>

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    A. I'm not paying money to transfer
    B. Most of MY friends are STILL on Venus.
    C. Which means that not everyone went to Mercury.
    D. Cabal doesn't revolve around 180's and T5. Sure they contribute to dungeon running and items, but we still have plenty of people who dungeon run in Venus. This notion of the game being dead because Mercury has more people is ridiculous. Nation war still runs, Gms still hold events, people go to dungeons, big guilds exist, I still have friends to play with, war channel has its moments etc etc.
    It's not to the extent of Mercury, but considering the servers ARE NOT MERGING, what's the point of comparing them? Untill ALL of my friends leave venus or quit, there is absolutely NO incentive for me to go to Mercury permanently.
    That's why we're encouraging a merge (even though it won't happen >.<)

I personally think a merge would make cabal a lot more fun >.>

RedOsmium
    That sounds boring -.-

At this point in time, considering how long cabal has been out and how long it's been since the 180 patch, t5 should be bigger and more fun than t4 >.>
    u said it urself ppl in merc t4 dont have gear like ppl in venus in t4
    idk if its true but it could b diff in venus t4 dan in merc t4

either way it fails -_- not to have big wars in t5 -_-

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast