Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: 1 bar Quad

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Nice video but its obviously shopped or else Spur could do it faster with his 20s bm2.
    took you long enough to post in my thread sir

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LethalHǝart View Post
    Well since I listened to what you think is funny, I'll tell you what I think is funny. I think it's funny that you continually spew out the most retarded illogical falicies about me when I've provided timestamped pictures. You really are desperate.

>apartment complex
    LOL you listened to some fucktard architect who thinks multiple air conditioners mean multiple houses. Sorry bro, we have one for every room in the house, except for a few exceptions.

As for the rest of that post I'll disgard it as you swearing multiple times in a row to make it look like a longer post.
    different resolution and quality pics when only 1/2 of them had timestamps (lol you memmer the 1 with ur face when it was riddled w/ whiteheads? so gross)

shoulda made this thread for kids who were done with pu.berty then i woulda never had to deal with you

hows ur apartment complex and mommy/daddys money coming along? life comes quick, better start saving ur allowance

Shadow Titanium
    Lethal is an internet warrior man. he probably wears a gaming glove that's coated with powder from the 7 bags of Cheetos he just ate. Dudes hardcore man.Hardcore!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hasufel View Post
    Lethal is an internet warrior man. he probably wears a gaming glove that's coated with powder from the 7 bags of Cheetos he just ate. Dudes hardcore man.Hardcore!
    looooooollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllll

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    different resolution and quality pics when only 1/2 of them had timestamps (lol you memmer the 1 with ur face when it was riddled w/ whiteheads? so gross)

shoulda made this thread for kids who were done with pu.berty then i woulda never had to deal with you

hows ur apartment complex and mommy/daddys money coming along? life comes quick, better start saving ur allowance
    You must be mad since you keep saying the same thing over and over again.
    different resolution and quality pics
    HURRR DURRR laptop and cell phone, sorry I didn't bring my laptop outside and turn it around standing in the street and take a picture that way. Fuck you're retarded.

whiteheads
    Sorry as I recall this will be the what, tenth time I've asked you to point them out for me? Every time there's no response.
    Also I always see everyone else asking you to post a picture of yourself.
    inb4 no im fat

mommy/daddys money coming along
    It's great. I'm itching to tell you more(because u got kicked out LOLOL) but I don't want to come off as too much of a prick.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasufel View Post
    Uhh fuck yeah, as I've said before I come on here to engage in heated battle. (Wearing hockey pads ofc wouldn't want to get hurt)
    Last edited by LethalHǝart; 01-04-2011 at 11:55 AM.

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllll

= the barcode for cheetos?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiG0tcTraGA

Needs a boss solo with this song.

Banned
    I'm really mad right now leave me alone
    Aww he's so cute when he's all raged up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Soryuha View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiG0tcTraGA

Needs a boss solo with this song.
    Why are they riding bikes? Pitbull gets yots, are these guys even trying?

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Aww he's so cute when he's all raged up.
    5 star post bro,

not

Banned
    You must be mad since you keep saying the same thing over and over again.

HURRR DURRR laptop and cell phone, sorry I didn't bring my laptop outside and turn it around standing in the street and take a picture that way. Fuck you're retarded.

Sorry as I recall this will be the what, tenth time I've asked you to point them out for me? Every time there's no response.
    Also I always see everyone else asking you to post a picture of yourself.
    inb4 no im fat

It's great. I'm itching to tell you more(because u got kicked out LOLOL) but I don't want to come off as too much of a prick.

Uhh fuck yeah, as I've said before I come on here to engage in heated battle. (Wearing hockey pads ofc wouldn't want to get hurt)
    these are the kinds of posts i see where i laugh, take my king of the forum troll crown and put it on my head, then alt tab back into game

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ raging nerg, go clean your face once in a while

Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast