Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Impersanators -"Will the real Users please STAND uP"

Impersonators -"Will the real Users please STAND uP"

Alright this fad is older than the Geri curl now guys it's time to get rid of all these annoying forum impersonators who have no lives or real sense of identity so they choose someone else s to troll or make up **** all day,

So will the real user please stand up and submit a ticket to EST soft to get these fools banned asap either account banned or ip banned or even better both, there killing the already lack luster forum quality

P.S.-Est has alot on there plate already so it wont happen over night but at least we can get the ball rolling,p
    Last edited by BladesofJudgment; 04-09-2010 at 05:15 AM.

agreed.... apparently some nerds have nothing better to do with their lives.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Banned
    Who the hell are you?

i guess miavii quit cabal lol
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Quote Originally Posted by Miavii View Post
    whos impersonating? whats wrong with that? isnt there freedom of naming your forum and character? if there isnt then we cant be ourselves.
    You are impersonating. It's wrong because you think your funny or a good troll but in reality its just plain sad that you have nothing better to do. Of course there is freedom in naming your forum and character, but it goes to far to try to ruin someone else's reputation just because you're an idiot. You aren't Mavii.

wonder what the real miavii is doing right now

lol wow... so peace come back?

like his reputation isn't already ruined by his former self. have you actually think anyone likes mengavii? if you do you must like the losers in your school and hang out with them. who the hell likes someone whos ego is as big as her nose. and its really not ruining her reputation cause you called me impersonating so people know im an impersonater so they know its not ruining the real ones reputation. stupid you huh?
    Who gives a damn if Miavi's reputation has already been destroyed. I could care less for her, but I could care less for an idiot like you who tries to troll all day, but at the end of the day you're just an kid who has nothing better to do with his life. So how about you get back on a pseudonym that is actually yours, maybe people will actually gives two s for what you have to say. Yes, I'm the stupid one because I use logic and facts where as you just used half if not 3/4s of your post to continuously flame someone who is not even here anymore.

TL;DR: No you.

Banned
    your just dumb
    You're*

Tim, go kill yourself nobody likes you.

Banned
    i know irl i own you all
    lolumad? I'm sure you're prolly desprate when you throw that one out. You own everyone irl? See me.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast