Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Fiery's Buying List, New Thread!

Banned
    lolumadfiery? i agree with everything matri said. only way for u to get the gears u have now is either 1) ur an alz buyer or 2) ur that dude whose name i 4got who scammed like 3~5 rw3/bikes from guildies (2 yrs ago), changed his/her ign, abused the ft b2f glitch last yr to get +7, sold the +7s secretly, waited another yr till all prices has fall down, and buy epic gears.

tbh, i know for sure u havn't been playing cabal for +2 yrs so... only option left is alz buy.

just on a side note: yes, i've played cabal for 2 yrs. don't flame that i don't have all 6 class at 170 like bleach does. i just view life > cabal. to me, cabal's just the side-dish to my weekly entertainment. my life > ur life fiery.

p.s. someone refresh my memory on the guy who scammed the rw3/bikes a few yrs ago. OH OH! and who was that epic blader who got banned? he was in like 'fairyland' or something. (he had a friend whose name was like.... 'bubbles' or something) lol

Quote Originally Posted by xXPrecisionXx View Post
    lolumadfiery? i agree with everything matri said. only way for u to get the gears u have now is either 1) ur an alz buyer or 2) ur that dude whose name i 4got who scammed like 3~5 rw3/bikes from guildies (2 yrs ago), changed his/her ign, abused the ft b2f glitch last yr to get +7, sold the +7s secretly, waited another yr till all prices has fall down, and buy epic gears.

tbh, i know for sure u havn't been playing cabal for +2 yrs so... only option left is alz buy.

just on a side note: yes, i've played cabal for 2 yrs. don't flame that i don't have all 6 class at 170 like bleach does. i just view life > cabal. to me, cabal's just the side-dish to my weekly entertainment. my life > ur life fiery.

p.s. someone refresh my memory on the guy who scammed the rw3/bikes a few yrs ago. OH OH! and who was that epic blader who got banned? he was in like 'fairyland' or something. (he had a friend whose name was like.... 'bubbles' or something) lol
    He's that WI RooTofEviL. He's been here as long as us. He sold his WI to 1stclassgenesis for usd, then he remade like 2 FA's for server transfers and ect to get crap that he got for usd. It's all common sense.

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    so whos secretion ?

Quote Originally Posted by beowolf101 View Post
    so whos secretion ?
    That's busteredge, what about him?

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    i thought that was disney blader's fa
    since mysty told me he was the one who bought her osm 2 slot pc boots m amp

Quote Originally Posted by xXPrecisionXx View Post

chobo?
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

Banned
    i thought it was african

edit forgot african was a warrior @_@

keep talking jealous noobs, america may be a free country that let you talk whatever you want, even if you don't have evidence, but just to let you guys know, until u guys report me with helpdesk, nothing's gonna happen, I'll be here until I quit on my own because I'm legit, I dont' care if you guys say I'm not, I told you guys multiple times that you need to report me with helpdesk if you think I'm not legit but you guys all just kept talking like you did without proofs, only thing u are doing is flooding the forums.

I'm done with you noobs and just going to sit back and laugh at your posts. Have fun flooding forum until GM make you guys stop

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    keep talking jealous noobs, america may be a free country that let you talk whatever you want, even if you don't have evidence, but just to let you guys know, until u guys report me with helpdesk, nothing's gonna happen, I'll be here until I quit on my own because I'm legit, I dont' care if you guys say I'm not, I told you guys multiple times that you need to report me with helpdesk if you think I'm not legit but you guys all just kept talking like you did without proofs, only thing u are doing is flooding the forums.

I'm done with you noobs and just going to sit back and laugh at your posts. Have fun flooding forum until GM make you guys stop
    Only thing i understood from that was, I am fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob fob.

Epic ^_^

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post

You remind me of all the guys caught on Cops...I DIDN'T DO NUFFIN' MANG!!! *What's this coke in your pocket then?* MANG DEEZ AIN'T EVEN MY PANTS MANG I FOUND DEEZ ON...DA SIDEWALK YEEEE *You're going to jail for possession* YO KEEP JELOUS I MAKKE MO MONAY DAN YOU MANG IM LEGIT!!

But yeah, nobody needs proof to know you're dishing out quite a bit of USD for ALZ buddy. You have a B> list of like 15B in items last time I checked...where exactly do you get the ALZ to buy all these? I highly doubt you dungeon and make money in that garbage guild you're in....so explain to everyone how you make money exactly?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast