Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Solution for blocked account for no reason?

Hybrid View

@whitetrash: I guess I have to keep sending helpdesk tickets then.
    @Jessifer: wait until you are the victim, you'll see. lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    @whitetrash: I guess I have to keep sending helpdesk tickets then.
    @Jessifer: wait until you are the victim, you'll see. lol
    I don't use third party programs and I know I have to use ticket system to deal with this if anything account related happens. Sorry the obvious isn't simple for you.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    I don't use third party programs and I know I have to use ticket system to deal with this if anything account related happens. Sorry the obvious isn't simple for you.
    You misunderstood my point and the point of this thread. Please read again my question. Let me break it down for you.
    First, I don't ever use any third party program. It just happens that my account got blocked randomly.
    Second, I have already sent in the tickets and got the answer accusing me for using third party program even I don't use one.
    Third, I posted this in forum to ask for any solutions possible (I don't cry on forum) because I have seen a lot of people got blocked randomly like this before.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    You misunderstood my point and the point of this thread. Please read again my question. Let me break it down for you.
    First, I don't ever use any third party program. It just happens that my account got blocked randomly.
    Second, I have already sent in the tickets and got the answer accusing me for using third party program even I don't use one.
    Third, I posted this in forum to ask for any solutions possible (I don't cry on forum) because I have seen a lot of people got blocked randomly like this before.
    You must be new to gaming and how game logs and codes work.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Kronius View Post
    I can't wait for GM Lorkan to respond to this =D
    Lorkan for pres 2014

Seireitei for the win!