Most needed char for ft2

so....who is it? w/o WI

Who's bm3 will be most wanter in there?

Banned
    WA and FB

I cant figure...HOW DID HAN KILLED MANTICORE 2 BAR AND TOMABOY 6 BAR ? 0.0

Shadow Titanium
    tonkaboy scrubs!

Ultimately, a WI, FB, WA trio could do ft2 with not to much difficulty. Classes to add to make it faster and easier in this order imo. WA, FS, BL, FA.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

RedOsmium
    In all honesty WI isn't really needed for ft2, with a strong party it only takes 6 bars to do. That's counting if you bm for trugator/arzip.

For all around party damage FB, WA, WI, FS, BL, FA would be the order I'd go with. If each of them stack their debuff bm3 skills the boss has -50% resist critical damage and -43.5% defense, BL/FA don't have any bm3 debuffs like that to make you hit any harder. After that each class still has their buffs/debuffs to use and damage just goes up insanely.
    Last edited by chainlock; 04-04-2012 at 12:07 PM.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    In all honesty WI isn't really needed for ft2, with a strong party it only takes 6 bars to do. That's counting if you bm for trugator/arzip.

For all around party damage FB, WA, WI, FS, BL, FA would be the order I'd go with. If each of them stack their debuff bm3 skills the boss has -50% resist critical damage and -43.5% defense, BL/FA don't have any bm3 debuffs like that to make you hit any harder. After that each class still has their buffs/debuffs to use and damage just goes up insanely.
    WI allows for smaller parties though, and generally faster runs. You can do with 6 sp in a large party. In a smaller party, that'd be pretty difficult, and would take longer too.

Sorry but I dont agree. Yeah its possible, if nobody dies at any point. That does not happen enough. You need a wi to keep that safety cushion of sp, incase the entire party dies. So you can finish the dungeon at an adequate time. Otherwise it will get very costly with sp pots and odd circles and with odd circles going up in price. WI is a must.

RedOsmium
    I'm not disagreeing that a wiz isn't useful, just saying it's not needed. If you need more sp there is plenty of time to dance.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

I'm not disagreeing that a wiz isn't useful, just saying it's not needed. If you need more sp there is plenty of time to dance.
    But your talking like everyone can make a full forcium amp group and go. I am being realistic. Your average party needs a WI. Thats the bottom line.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast