Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the point of having good items dropped if u cant sell?

Titanium

What's the point of having good items dropped if u cant sell?

Is crafting success rate that high? there's no point of running dungeons if the items drop don't sell.
    Either decrease success rate of crafting or increase seh(h)s drop rate.

You give it to us for free :O

I was just thinking that. Running dungeons is almost pointless now except to get cores, jewelry, and bikes. Anything- well, most anything- that could drop in a dungeon is now outclassed by Craftsman crafts. Master I could see being always better, but...

Ah well, bound to be someone who will buy it, no? -_-'

Craft success is easy? I don't know about that. So far tried over 50 redosm crafts with my level being above 4k and I haven't succeeded a single craft. (and I mean succeed, not PC...)

I think those people getting forcy crafts out of their -where-the-sun-doesn't-shine- are either spamming a hundred crafts a day minimum or either "helping" their luck.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post
    Craft success is easy? I don't know about that. So far tried over 50 redosm crafts with my level being above 4k and I haven't succeeded a single craft. (and I mean succeed, not PC...)

I think those people getting forcy crafts out of their -where-the-sun-doesn't-shine- are either spamming a hundred crafts a day minimum or either "helping" their luck.
    spamming redosm crafts at 4k is stupid and a waste of alz.
    Last edited by awakening; 07-25-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Banned
    90% of drops are crafting materials in disguise
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 05-04-2013 at 07:40 AM.

Titanium
    Its because of cb, why stuff in dungeon don't sell.I think its time they get rid of cb gears in dungeon now because of the crafting stuff being better.

Quote Originally Posted by Abi View Post

Abi.....4k crafting level is shadow titanium >.< There is no way you can get a success with red osmium at that level.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    90% of drops are crafting materials in disguise
    This is the truth. All those slots are actually force core pieces in hiding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Abi.....4k crafting level is shadow titanium >.< There is no way you can get a success with red osmium at that level.

^this

This is the truth. All those slots are actually force core pieces in hiding.
    Well said.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

My bad I said 4k but I was actually at 4999, and I was already crafting redosm prior to the crafting system change so telling me 4k is s.tit is kinda rubbish.

Yea sure with the new system now you can still get exp from s.tit, whereas before the change you could only get exp from the grade you were at.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast