Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Make the game skill based again. REALTALK THREAD

Like !!

I should bring up a point about Mission battle, just about every FA, wiz and FB used to faceroll me in MB (my main is WA) just cuz they could spam BM3 to no end, but they changed the cd on BM now, so u can only use it like twice each MB lol not every 2 secs... so combo system comes in more useful cuz noobs are like, "OMG i can use my OP BM3 now, what to do..., oh i know i'll just run and run and run some more till my Bm3 is up again in 5 mins"

Since they did this it requires alot more skill to beat someone in MB since noobs cant just spam BM3 (even tho FB can still spam root and run or pelt u from far away -.-)

But im getting off topic a bit, point is the dev team actually thought that through, MB is more equalized now than before even tho BM3 is STILL overpowered in MB when a 190 vs say 169 -.-
    or even a WA vs FA...

YES im ranting lol
    162 FB cap (retired)
    169 WA cap
    182 WA proc
    142 WA cap

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    As bad as this sounds, I'm afraid this is right. My other fears are that about a year maximum Cabal 2 comes out, Cabal will be shut down.
    Cabal 2 has been out in Korea for almost a year now and Cabal 1 is still going strong. In fact, Cabal 1 still has a large population, and is being updated regularly like always (at least 3 more updates planned over the next 1 and 1/2 year).

Meanwhile, Cabal 2 is being criticized for not having enough pvp-content (like N.War) for endgame players to enjoy (not all that much pve content either as there are only 2-ish dungeons for level cap people to run). Most people in Cabal 2 are quitting after hitting level cap because of "nothing to do."
    Last edited by Peaches; 08-17-2013 at 04:04 AM.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post
    Cabal 2 has been out in Korea for almost a year now and Cabal 1 is still going strong. In fact, Cabal 1 still has a large population, and is being updated regularly like always (at least 3 more updates planned over the next 1 and 1/2 year).

Meanwhile, Cabal 2 is being criticized for not having enough pvp-content (like N.War) for endgame players to enjoy (not all that much pve content either as there are only 2-ish dungeons for level cap people to run). Most people in Cabal 2 are quitting after hitting level cap because of "nothing to do."
    Cabal 1 in KR already had a thriving playerbase before Cabal 2 came and not to mention their version wasn't broken lol, it won't be the same case for us.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    Cabal 1 in KR already had a thriving playerbase before Cabal 2 came and not to mention their version wasn't broken lol, it won't be the same case for us.
    Cabal 1 dying will have nothing to do with Cabal 2 even in US :>

No release date for Cabal 2 in sight and this game already dead.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mishon View Post
    Last I checked they sold gear in the cash shop there
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Biggest reason I quit. Cabal too hard now to keep up with p2p players to simply put it. It has not really bother me at all but EST just keeps pushing it and it's getting too out of hand. Combo system(Why I played for 5 years) is non existent. It is obvious they are liking the amount of cash they are getting from our dumb fellow Americans/Globals and they will continue to make them happy. The whole reason for the global merge was because Cabal NA was losing its players/money and the merger was just a reason to keep NA server alive and hopefully make it interesting again. Still doesn't change anything. Well said XI.
    Last edited by LeftySlayer; 08-17-2013 at 08:04 AM.

Shadow Titanium
    Reason I quit was mainly stated by xi, its just so hard to keep up and update gears, its tiring and hard to farm even 100mil. Market value has decreased so much that even drop items you get aren't worth the time you put to farm them. Unlike tera where you can make decent amount of currency and you can actually see you're getting rewarded for the time you put into farming. End game gears are obtainable by anyone unlike Cabal where the people who P2P only has access to them, Nobody has control over market. No I'm not trying to promote tera I'm just saying I left cabal cause it was pointless to keep running the same dungeons every day and get sh*t drops and not make any alz,and the entire system s where the only thing i was looking forward was getting higher HR i just didn't see the point of playing and doing a same old routine.

Banned
    Reason I didnt quit was mainly stated by myself, its just so hard to keep up and update gears, yes true but it gives me something to look forward to. Its not hard to farm 100m especially when GMs have nice events that are going on right now. Market value has decreased, but that comes to territory in any MMO. Summer is almost over. Tons of kids are playing. It will go up and down. People are desperate for amp scrolls so take advantage of it, and use your money wisely. Dont buy crap gear like +15 osm 34/7 helms. Unlike Tera, Cabal Online is a much OLDER game, and still holding its ground. Whether P2p or F2p is your choice. I can tell you right now, I played Tera. Cabal Online has a much smoother game play. The moment I stepped foot into Tera, I thought to myself aw "Aion." I experimented with Tera simply because of the Hype. I lasted 10minutes. "Cabal is my preference, whats yours?"

Take a player's "epicness" and turn it into your motivation. PLAY harder. Change up your routine, stop ing on "Cabal" forums and play what you want. ^^

This is Toca and I approved this message.

Agreed, the skill has almost completely vanished from the game...

And the people that spend the money on the gears or item shop only promote of further use.

In the end you have a choice to EARN it...or BUY it..=\
    I still find pleasure in beating bank accounts with just earned gear.
    Both of my weapons are drops =]
    I aint never had nothing, start from the bottom and see where you get! I'm glad I chose to go the way I did. WOrking for something is worth more than what money can buy. The experiences and the hard work, makes it all more worth the while. It would be nice to see bm3 taken out completely ^^ Then.. their usd bought gear wouldn't matter as much.
    And hacking.. I would rather see som1 hack in bm1 or 2 than bm3 v_v

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast