Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Warrior, the Dying PVP Class?

Titanium
    BL BM3 Synergies don't give 70% crit damage. Frontal attack can only add 30% CD with Frontal attack. BL's Reckoning Fatality gives the same stats as the WA synergy explode anger which gets 20% CD along with 5 rate and 5mcr.
    Last edited by Bruce; 09-27-2013 at 03:49 AM.

couldn't agree more, well said. I think people need to want to be warrior, to understand entirely. Cats & bears ARE basically useless, and BS is too unstable to hold unless you have over 50 RR or something ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    BL BM3 Synergies don't give 70% crit damage. Frontal attack can only add 30% CD with Frontal attack. BL's Reckoning Fatality gives the same stats as the WA synergy explode anger which gets 20% CD along with 5 rate and 5mcr.
    frontal attack: 30% cdi
    increased fighting spirit: 20% cdi & 4% amp
    reckoning fatality: 20% cdi & 5% rate & 5% max rate

let me know if im wrong

A small note about BM1's... I would much rather have Warrior's (or Wizard's, or Force Shielder's) straight bump in stats over Multi Shooter's splitting effect, for two reasons. 1) I end up hitting fewer people than the ordinary AoE of my skills (maximum of 4 vs 6 or 7 in a mob) and 2) we cannot use our only strong skill (Shooting Star). I also experience my max range decreasing, but that might just be me.

As for the rest, I more or less agree that Warriors face a lot of unique challenges in Cabal.

Forcium
    lol? is this thread for real? warrior is bad at pve which is nothing in this game, and warrior is bad in mission battle. unbeatable in anything else.

go get 32 amp gear set.. you'll be fine

not a bad class. why does it always have to be pvp when a warrior's awesomeness can be seen in dungeon runs or lvl grinds
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    not a bad class. why does it always have to be pvp when a warrior's awesomeness can be seen in dungeon runs or lvl grinds
    Because it is only partially true
    A warrior in a group is nice to have thanks to Fury Shout and Art of Shout, but their utility in a party ends there because their damage contribution is lower than any other classes after the introduction of BM3. Even in a solo dungeon, all classes are faster than a WA. WA has a good tanking ability, but not a good spike survivability as compared to FS (AOD), BL(Intuition), FB (Ice Blade Elemental Enchant) or even WI (Spirit Shield).

So yes, certainly not a bad class, but you could also say it is not BEST at anything (except an exceptional meat shield )

Force wa class ftw lol

Im pretty sure wa can easily take aggro in bm3 if there's no fa and no one out can out dps wiz bm2 in pve, overall i still don't see how wa bm3 is weak just because of its slower cast time that gets compensated by extreme non crits and crits. Not to mention you can just go immune during bm3 to avoid knockdown while you build your synergy plus bears vital+cats recovery+bloody=gameover.. Then again I've never played WA and that's just my experience fighting t5 WA's so I'm jussayin.
    Last edited by jamnotjelly; 12-22-2013 at 09:07 PM.

FB lvl 180 da best
    Tank status
    HAR HAR HAR C_C

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast