Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: None of you have skill, cabal no longer requires skill

Quote Originally Posted by Hennessy™ View Post
    oh and idk about 14/80, but here is a nice peice of global hack gear

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    wtf...o.o i want lawl

global binding item...sorry
    damn i wish they share...i see no BoE or Acc bound O.o makes me want even more xD

I don't rage lol and i'm certainly no ignorant, i'm merely clarifying (cuz apparently, some ppl don't kno how to read and needs things xplnd like lil kids).
    Abt that item, i remember it, it wasn't "hacked" out of a GM... it was the item Jean somwhoe managed to get after hacking the cash shop (no, don't kno how that viet did it, and certainly don't kno what his name is here in NA-Global, which btw, is the official name of the server lol and certainly a lot of ppl will flare abt that, but he did it... what a shame)

Titanium
    Nice screenshot. Why not show the whole thing? Why just a screenshot of an item stats?

Good thing they never invented photoshop...

Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Sip View Post
    LoL at you all for thinking you have skill, more like you haveyourmother'screditcard

It's funny seeing you guys throw hundreds into this dead game lol

The funniest thing is seeing kids who obviously alz buy get rolled by the local kid in a eox6 and stit(like when squishy wizzy beat silencepls)

In the old cabal, skilless noobs couldnt hide behind their gear and claim to be "pro"
    now father handoi blessed alz buying rates and people are buying alz more than ever!

I mean just the other day a kid who has colony trainee title, forci amp +11 boot asked me how to dash in combo... <====Soclosebabe's brother?

The guilds vnpower, hailua, vnsanctuary, oOoKiemoOom, AntiChong, Chuknupao, Sekagnao, Thanehienzaopouano, Kukopao, Tropolopo, and Micheaoneuoseiti;

make me want to cry, freaking wearing +15 3 slot forci that are clearly hacked from global gms...and cant even score 30 points in war...

I witnessed one of these people hitting legacy barrier instead of the guard, yeah sometimes we hit and see the miss but this monkey extended, dashed, came back and aurad and was wondering why it wouldnt go down

War doesnt require skill anymore, in t5 yes we all have skill( aka the 2008 players), but all you lower tiers(aka alz buyers who get to lvl 16x and feel pro)? are jokes lol.

Its been tested, a 142 fa came into t4 and took bringer, the bringer farmed towers and the fa found the bringers tower farm and harvested the hell out of it

I mean its sad when farmers cant even farm anymore

t1-t2=5 year olds with running noses
    t3=icantsoloeodrankupsountilihazfriendiwillstayher e

notice how the kids with no skill always refer to their gear? if your gear is so nice why do you get rolled lol? keke is good thread

anyway father handoi is watching and told me to send a message for you skilless noobs, use it or lose it! (as in learn to use ur gear and stop hiding behind it)

NOTICE:if you aren't from USA or Canada, don't post in my thread.
    I roll people with this bro

Will/Destruction gloves is how I roll.

> 14 amp gloves
    Last edited by Tenrai; 05-27-2011 at 10:14 AM.
    IGN: Angel

Why is it everytime some random nobody comes to forums to post screenshots he cuts out half the screen? Is there really something there thats going to give away the fake ss, i mean sure you might get trolled for having a "useless" buff or skill in your bar, but a highly cut screen like that proves nothing, as we cant see other players, or anything... Its like taking a crime scene pic then cutting just the body out and leaving the whole room outta the pic. Cmon bro use your head.. posting that cut version just invites more questions then answers, do you want to complain about items but then not show who had or has them "supposedly". i smell troll
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

pservers have a lot of cool stuff

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Why is it everytime some random nobody comes to forums to post screenshots he cuts out half the screen? Is there really something there thats going to give away the fake ss, i mean sure you might get trolled for having a "useless" buff or skill in your bar, but a highly cut screen like that proves nothing, as we cant see other players, or anything... Its like taking a crime scene pic then cutting just the body out and leaving the whole room outta the pic. Cmon bro use your head.. posting that cut version just invites more questions then answers, do you want to complain about items but then not show who had or has them "supposedly". i smell troll
    I wonder why you cover your name and chat with a screenshot of yourself hacking, its not like their gna ban you! o.O its like taking an ugly girls face and covering it up with a pillow, c'mon kid that just invites me wondering who the fawk knows the bypass.

<~~ not a global

UNedited screenshots or g.t.f.o.

Quote Originally Posted by Pika View Post
    I wonder why you cover your name and chat with a screenshot of yourself hacking, its not like their gna ban you! o.O its like taking an ugly girls face and covering it up with a pillow, c'mon kid that just invites me wondering who the fawk knows the bypass.
    What does a fail posting a small square screenshot have to do with a seperate time-frame and issue all together? two different things and not related; i know when you see lil square screenshots you tend to believe that as sufficient 100% proof the item exists on NA server in a normal players account. Your supposed to question sketchy screenshots when the context is not clear. Dont worry they are looking for a way to cure your down-syndrome.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast