Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Solution for blocked account for no reason?

Solution for blocked account for no reason?

Anyone know how to get back your account that is accused of using third party program even you have never used or even known of one?

Shadow Titanium
    get on your knees

Help desk and pray they investigate again and find nothing other then that you are s o l
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Why are you asking on forums? no1karz

Seireitei for the win!

@whitetrash: I guess I have to keep sending helpdesk tickets then.
    @Jessifer: wait until you are the victim, you'll see. lol

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Exception View Post
    @whitetrash: I guess I have to keep sending helpdesk tickets then.
    @Jessifer: wait until you are the victim, you'll see. lol
    I don't use third party programs and I know I have to use ticket system to deal with this if anything account related happens. Sorry the obvious isn't simple for you.

Seireitei for the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessifer View Post
    I don't use third party programs and I know I have to use ticket system to deal with this if anything account related happens. Sorry the obvious isn't simple for you.
    You misunderstood my point and the point of this thread. Please read again my question. Let me break it down for you.
    First, I don't ever use any third party program. It just happens that my account got blocked randomly.
    Second, I have already sent in the tickets and got the answer accusing me for using third party program even I don't use one.
    Third, I posted this in forum to ask for any solutions possible (I don't cry on forum) because I have seen a lot of people got blocked randomly like this before.

It boils down to this obviously there software found something it did not like attatched to your account
    The only thing you can do is send a hd ticket in and ask them to te look at your account
    They are going to say you are screwed or give it back if you keep sending tickets they will just start deleting them
    So after they respond that is your final answer
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Since playing this game for such a long time and reading up on bits and pieces on how the system works... Every time you get DC'd for various reasons or the game client closes unexpectedly, Gameguard generates a report on the error and automatically sends it to the game moderator. From there, it can take 1-2 weeks for the GM to look at this report closely and determine if there was any actual underhanded actions going on. Lots of people don't realize how much into detail the GM can go into on every aspect of the game - they can even load up your weapon, see when it was slotted with whatever slot it has, how many tries it took you, or even how many cores you used. Having said that, it is very hard for me to really believe people get banned for no reason since it is not an automated process, but a closely analyzed process; however, no system is perfect and I wish you the best on your help desk submission!

I can't wait for GM Lorkan to respond to this =D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast