Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Official BEST Blader Thread 1.0

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magerlad View Post
    LOL in case any of you guys forgot....... PureAgony was a scammer, may still even be one. Wonder why he is always getting regeared after getting hacked? It's because he never did, and tries to befriend others, borrow their gears and then never give it back. Oh no, didn't happen to me lol, happened to a lot of players I knew. 1 and a half years ago maybe? I even remember he asked me to trade him the osm s.amp armorglove and he would tip me on where to farm for RoL+2 LOLOL!
    Before he got blocked in OGP times, he was YouSu.ckDude. He had a pretty bad attitude towards people sometimes. His BL at the time outgeared mine by far, but when he came back after we came to EST and realized I would 2 shot him, he wanted nothing to do with me. He's not back, EST told em he wasn't blocked, but he can't manage to xfer his BL. He was an alright dude if you weren't PvPing him, cuz he'd rub it in your face. Other than that, I trusted him with some expensive gear back then and he never took anything.

Ressurected for Hash ^_^

Discuss.

And yes I do agree, as long there is atleast one BL playing around then there IS one best blader in the server.

Seeing as Im the only one posting Youtube videos 1 baring PENNA, and stuff..guess Im the only active blader? lol...
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    Ressurected for Hash ^_^

Discuss.

And yes I do agree, as long there is atleast one BL playing around then there IS one best blader in the server.

Seeing as Im the only one posting Youtube videos 1 baring PENNA, and stuff..guess Im the only active blader? lol...
    no. you are not the top bl in mercury.

Banned
    Ressurected for Hash ^_^

Discuss.

jesus just I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥...i could spend the 2b alz i have right now to re-gear my blader and solo everything you can solo but faster, trust me

Whats your stats look like Sephiroth?

RedOsmium
    Ressurected for Hash ^_^

Discuss.

Thanks Seph =D .. and yeah the only active BL on merc that i see doing anything other than afk dancing or pvping outside town is sephiroth ..

NP, I aint saying im the best... But hey Im decent I suppose...

1,07x + attack
    42% rate
    54% Amp
    900 defense
    96 damage (yeah i know, low)

But my high attack/amp makes up for it. ^_^

And for the future people that hate, I dont need any higher stats for what I use my Blader for.
    R.I.P. xSephirothx

How do you solo penne better me when you only have 10 attack more.. And less amp and CD.. gosh I stink. T_T

Shadow Titanium
    Well, Id say F9D... And DaSmexy if he still got his gear... I know theres a few other bladers around with nice gear but they too p$#%*'s to post/say it and never pvp outside town... so idk...
    that's a silly thing to say. i hardly ever pvp outside town because to me, it is a waste of time. pvping outside town does not represent anything skill based, it only shows that you have either better gear than your opponent or you got lucky with the crit.

if you can kill me in nation war or in war channel/maps (which a lot of people do), then i give them kudos that they deserve. sitting at bloody ice comparing the size of my dps peni5 doesnt really fancy me much when people tell me the only reason they lost was because they didnt crit.
    he once thought he made a mistake, but was mistaken.
    he once visited a psychic... to warn her.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Havoc View Post
    that's a silly thing to say. i hardly ever pvp outside town because to me, it is a waste of time. pvping outside town does not represent anything skill based, it only shows that you have either better gear than your opponent or you got lucky with the crit.

if you can kill me in nation war or in war channel/maps (which a lot of people do), then i give them kudos that they deserve. sitting at bloody ice comparing the size of my dps peni5 doesnt really fancy me much when people tell me the only reason they lost was because they didnt crit.
    +1 .. this is the sorta person i could get along well with =P

Page 39 of 43 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 ... LastLast