Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Enhancing Wizards!

Titanium
    I have to mention here that other classes don't suffer as we do cause of our lack of def and hp. They want to keep what they have and get sp buff as a bonus. lol, high def and hp + sp buff. Why then playing a wizard. If a such thing happens, Est then should delete wizzies from the game cause we won't need it at all.
    My thread here, as a reminder, is to enhance our wizzy capabilities so it becomes less supporter class. We need a wizard that can enter a dungeon at the same level of other classes not waiting 10 or more levels to survive there in solo.
    Other classes (all as i guess) can go sod in 120ish and finish it fast, while wizards (regular wizards with no fantasy gear) have to wait 10 or more levels so they can solo it and finish it at last minute.
    Some say u can't ask for change cause ur a noob or u don't know how to use a wizzy. Why then those noobs in the other classes find their way up much more smooth and easy and we don't. But at first place, isn't this game for noobs. Should I have to be expert in Cabal to start playing cabal?! We all begin the game as noobs, aren't we?
    Some say why don't u just change your class and spare all this complaints and talks. This would be ridiculous because wizards are part of the game, it's a choice of many choices but those choices must be in parallel, differences between them must be based on diversity not superiority.
    Again we need a wizard that is a LESS SUPPORTER class. How could we achieve that?
    Last edited by Hilal; 04-09-2011 at 11:59 PM.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPE View Post
    I solo sod on my 121 wizard with 28 minutes to spare with No op gears so you're doing something wrong mang
    SOD was just an example NOPE for the problem of soloing a dungeon. Of course a wizard can solo one but it's not easy to solo ic1 or b2fs at the same lvl of other classes. However, this same dungeon is a good example to clear something.
    Finishing a dungeon fast such as sod depends on how much attack, crit dmg, crit rate and the skills you have (the output dmg of an orange text skill is totally different from a normal one), def and hp is not a factor here as u can keep ur self alive (i'm not talking about ic1 or eod b2f where they are crucial and very important). When we compare the output dmg of a wizard to other classes we see that it's about the half of it.
    A 120 wizard with good orbs may reach 5k crit dmg (more or less) while most of other class hit 10k crit dmg (also more or less). So a wizard takes more time to finish a boss while other classes not. Is this a logic calculation or not?

If you NOPE can finish the dungeon in 30 mins this means other classes can finish it within 20 mins or less, is that right?

Is wizards dps solving this problem, I guess not. Our dps is conditional by using certain skills, namely lances and cannons. These skills are useless when fighting a boss with bunch of mobs around him, we have then to use our mass destruction skills (to make use of our vampiric gear) which have the same dps of other classes skills.
    Last edited by Hilal; 04-14-2011 at 02:37 AM.

If you start comparing what you lack among other classes you'll defnitely find sh!tloads of problem. There's gunna be alot of things you would complain about and you have to stop thinking that way. ALL CLASSES have their own advantage. Not one class is perfect. Not Even WA's like what they say here are perfect for me, since in my opinion, theyre just too darn slow or perhaps it takes one WA to have uber epic gears to utilize dps dmge.

Wizards are not weak and underated. PvE wise if you compare them to FA, they do better vamping with Hard hitting AoE skills. If you have rate and can keep above 150% crit dmge, you'll be good to vamp even the more challenging dungeons/grind spot.

Now if youre complaining about pvp. Wiz are never really meant for stand up pvp, true wiz power comes along with movement - mobility is their agenda. If you cannot fight stand up coz ure gears/rate cant handle it then dont engage on stand up duel. You better start learning how to chase blink/dash on combo and make urself useful in war (pk). Thats where your potential will be recognized.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    ALL CLASSES have their own advantage. Not one class is perfect. Not Even WA's like what they say here are perfect for me, since in my opinion, theyre just too darn slow or perhaps it takes one WA to have uber epic gears to utilize dps dmge.
    I know that there are advantages for Wizard class, But I have to remind here that i'm talking about a less supporter wizard which means a wizard who can solo dungeons just as easy and at the same lvl with the alike gear of other classes.
    But let me come to each one of these advantages.
    Wizard has blink, okay it's good when i'm passing through mobs in a dungeon, but is it the case when fighting a boss with mobs around?, here I miss the hp and df. I can manage this by vamp set, but this vamp set is not special for wizards. While wizards have to get vamp set, other classes get set that increase their atk and amp because their hp and def are okay somehow.
    There are also sp, it's a wonderful buff, but it's limited to being in a party. I guess without this buff wizards are nothing at all cause it's the only reason that make other classes in need to have a wizard as a party. But it's a PARTY buff, it won't help him in soloing dungeon. He has to dance alot so he can use his epic bm2 and hence take more time in finishing dungeons, while other classes can fight many bosses without even using aura with their def and hp.

Wizards are the BEST soloe'rs in this game. I have no complains about wizard. I feel bad that you would defame the class because you probably might be having a hard time using it. Ive seen people utilize wiz advantage and I guess its enough to show what the class is good at. It might be hard for you, but it isnt for others.

Movement (done by EKSSSAIIII)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/ReportsC.../1/6IiBRt5Cd2c

BM power solo (done by the jerkest jerk in the universe)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16-XjIysOHc

Some people just dont see it the way others do imo.

nuuuuu! xD

How much is the duration on High regen when 20 lv?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by didkoBG View Post
    How much is the duration on High regen when 20 lv?
    don't remeber but it's about 70 to 80 secs

it depends on what rank u are, rank 16 has the duration at 90 secs

can i use Spirit Intension in me?im 86 lv and will it remove a nother buff?Can i use it when not in party

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast