Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What destroys a guild?

I has negative money
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Sea I've posted the midnight blue mustang before and maybe the falcon the stang I built when I was 18 the falcon I've had had quite a few years now just keep changing motors and can't decide what color I wanna paint it

Fury you obviously have never bought a new car they can care less about a licence even less so when there is no financing involved
    Also you can legally drive in az for 15 days after the dui in that time you can request a hearing from the DMV to keep your licence until your convicted
    Jail time does not again come till convicted
    Glad you open your mouth about things you don't know anything about
    i love that car man lol ,well the design.i have a chevy camaro 2012 the design is pretty a like lol
    and keep it black man....

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    I'm actually real humble normally just don't like people that think they know me and have no clue running there mouth I do real well for myself it's all good

And it's more of a side job reason of the no snob thing they tend to be bothersome with loud cars and like to call the cops I've learned my lesson lol don't live in high end areas or places with a hoa
    And I just don't like when people try to show off about what they might or might not have in real life while on a video game forum. I have nothing specifically against you, just your car post annoyed the hell out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Sea View Post
    i love that car man lol ,well the design.i have a chevy camaro 2012 the design is pretty a like lol
    and keep it black man....
    Black cars in az = bad idea
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Peaches View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    And I just don't like when people try to show off about what they might or might not have in real life while on a video game forum. I have nothing specifically against you, just your car post annoyed the hell out of me.
    So you agree with the retard calling Trashy out with his "pro" screenshots? Trashy answered the retard's allegations. You need to look into logic more. :|

Quote Originally Posted by forumtwizzler View Post
    wasn't this you ? LAWL. don't kid yourself okay ? I really lost count of the number of times you kept dying because your 1 mile dash / fade / camp and eating lances gets pretty boring and a routine kill. specially now that my network doesn't lag anymore. you have asked for too many re-matches and all of them end up the same.

as for gears. here is a small summary.

2x 14 amp gears

15x FA 40/7 siggy orb & 24/12 crystal - given by krfraiz in return for the 3x7 amp fc pieces +11 (was +7 at the time) when i quit as FS over 2 years ago. he was using them / traded them on his current fs.

7amp mcr glove - traded with iHash for 1.5b and added amp scroll to it. (after GM gave me the scroll for winning an event)

14 amp boots - screen shot above.

2x40/7topaz - bought with alz after getting 6b from ICUBlink for 40/7siggy orb

40/7 siggy helmet - rate scroll - traded with HeikV for mcr siggy suit which was crafted

mcr scroll #2 bought for 1.5b and i was bid with that WA friend of EvilAi... can't remember his name.

3 slotting my bike with attack - went to Venus and bought each scroll for 60-90m. Took me 3 tries to 3rd slot it

All this explains my current gear set and they are legit.

and before all the items traded above i made a trade which i regret - that too was selling off a certain gear to someone and purchasing an item. it's significantly minor but this is my mistake and it's been more than a year. i admit, i shouldn't have and i moved on, as for an FA gearing from osm to +15 fc pieces in like 2 months, that sounds pretty shady.
    You, buy, alz, and, you're, still, bad. If a friend of mine were to buy my with fa with usd I wouldn't go saying he bought it with usd, I'd say I gave it to him too, like chaosomega did with you, but I could be wrong. I have this very bad habit of making alz and putting it in my warehouse and and saving it until a good piece of gear I want comes out. I used stit +7 amp boots for like what 7 months even though I could've bought sig, like where do you think the money I get from dungeons/reselling goes to? In any case, when you're ready to act like you're DarrkD over forums hit me up for a nice 1v1 pvp freestyle/pk whatever I'll record it ^_^

Shadow Titanium
    im pr0 cabal wit my ub3r base dupst3p pl4yl1st

Forcium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    You, buy, alz, and, you're, still, bad. If a friend of mine were to buy my with fa with usd I wouldn't go saying he bought it with usd, I'd say I gave it to him too, like chaosomega did with you, but I could be wrong. I have this very bad habit of making alz and putting it in my warehouse and and saving it until a good piece of gear I want comes out. I used stit +7 amp boots for like what 7 months even though I could've bought sig, like where do you think the money I get from dungeons/reselling goes to? In any case, when you're ready to act like you're DarrkD over forums hit me up for a nice 1v1 pvp freestyle/pk whatever I'll record it ^_^
    tell me when and where this shit is going down

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu View Post
    You, buy, alz, and, you're, still, bad. If a friend of mine were to buy my with fa with usd I wouldn't go saying he bought it with usd, I'd say I gave it to him too, like chaosomega did with you, but I could be wrong. I have this very bad habit of making alz and putting it in my warehouse and and saving it until a good piece of gear I want comes out. I used stit +7 amp boots for like what 7 months even though I could've bought sig, like where do you think the money In any case, when you're ready to act like you're DarrkD over forums hit me up for a nice 1v1 pvp freestyle/pk whatever I'll record it ^_^
    chaosomega gave me the FA just like I gave him my FS gears and FB, geared with 3x fc pieces +7 (equiv. to +11 today)+ accessories and at that time they were worth - a lot. i told him i would be back someday but he traded the pieces already to gear his own fs. he honored his words by giving the FA and gave me 2 solid weapons at the time on a 15x FA at honor 9. the rest of the gears on me and the trades involved for all my current gears are listed above with screen shots, and don't tell me those are fake and you are imagining the screenshots [ page 8 of this forum] ??? so your claims are bogus and to divert your own story, either about your gears, or your denial of losing countless freestyle pvp or both.

"I get from dungeons/reselling goes to?"
    "I have this very bad habit of making alz and putting it in my warehouse"

1. dungeon farming : higher gears would help you dungeon / farm faster. those who farm frequently, gear up as soon as possible.

2. the part where you go about ranting on reselling, or keeping alz in your warehouse ... you said you had no gears right ? what did you resell ?

your own words are contradictory. in addition, i also heard from the boot seller (hipapapa as his smurf acc) that you offered up to 12b in straight alz >_< and it wasn't some story from a second person. i heard this first hand, myself. now beyond this, going from osm to 5 pieces of crafted forcium gears, including weapons +15ed , in 2 months would sound bad to anyone. people aren't stupid.

you have said the same thing to Turco because his fb control is superior to you by 100 folds. want another ss ? the other part you were claiming where i was making up random counts and in denial of beating you in freestyle : i brought up your own past quotes, where you admit of being beaten again, you contradicted yourself.
    Last edited by forumtwizzler; 01-19-2013 at 05:27 PM.

I thought Zero and Mooham were frands

And why does every thread, including a "What destroys a guild" thread, turns into a Fiery-style 'I'm the best FA' thread. This never happens with WA's and BL's and WI's and FS's :|
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast