Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Question regarding bike slotting

Question regarding bike slotting

Alright I have a question for you people slotting bikes.

when you have a bike at +15, using 10 force cores, the first slot is 99% success rate.

I heard that if you try to slot again using the same type of scroll (i.e: twice HP) , the success rate will drop to 49%, and if you try a 3rd scroll of the same type (i.e. 3 times HP) the success rate will be 37%.

Is that correct?

I would like a confirmation, thank you!

ok, when you're trying to slot a tripple slotted bike, if you want 3 of the same kind the first time itll be 99% then if u wanna slot the same attribute again itll be cut down to 49%, and if u wanna put the same attribute into the third slot itll be cut down to 32%, if u fail the third slot, second slot dissapears as well

but if for example you have, cd in first slot, and u wanna put crate in second slot crate will also be 99%, the more times u add a same attribute the percentage drops for that attribute to succeed

AND REMEMBER GUYS 99% does not equal 100%

So if it was CDI>AMP>CDI all 3 would be 99%? =O

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamo View Post
    So if it was CDI>AMP>CDI all 3 would be 99%? =O
    no itll be 99% 99% 49%

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    no itll be 99% 99% 49%
    Mmm so expensive lol

Quote Originally Posted by Corvettezr1 View Post
    ok, when you're trying to slot a tripple slotted bike, if you want 3 of the same kind the first time itll be 99% then if u wanna slot the same attribute again itll be cut down to 49%, and if u wanna put the same attribute into the third slot itll be cut down to 32%, if u fail the third slot, second slot dissapears as well

but if for example you have, cd in first slot, and u wanna put crate in second slot crate will also be 99%, the more times u add a same attribute the percentage drops for that attribute to succeed

AND REMEMBER GUYS 99% does not equal 100%

32% huh... well that's even worse than I thought.. thank you