Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: lol another 1 of these

In my aunt's basement, writing novels. New York.
    All I see is a bunch of no lifes commenting on a bunch of no lifes having no lifes. Sorry, I'm going to go see my friends and have a few drinks, you tell me how your game comes along okay? Matri, your argument about Spur selling UCHH is flawed, and you're just trolling everyone. It's a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty troll, but it works I guess. Also, I think you may have fetal alcohol syndrome. Might explain why you only find low-end service jobs. Congrats on having no life. Spur, stop giving a crap about matri. You know he is retarded, so who cares?

Wait, I forgot all of you are retarded and that NONE of you have a life outside of Cabal. Get some fresh air, you idiots.

My Orb isn't legit, but I am. You define yourself by your orb, therefore you're unlegit.

basic logic is basic

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ThisisaForumId View Post
    All I see is a bunch of no lifes commenting on a bunch of no lifes having no lifes. Sorry, I'm going to go see my friends and have a few drinks, you tell me how your game comes along okay? Matri, your argument about Spur selling UCHH is flawed, and you're just trolling everyone. It's a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ty troll, but it works I guess. Also, I think you may have fetal alcohol syndrome. Might explain why you only find low-end service jobs. Congrats on having no life. Spur, stop giving a crap about matri. You know he is retarded, so who cares?

Wait, I forgot all of you are retarded and that NONE of you have a life outside of Cabal. Get some fresh air, you idiots.

My Orb isn't legit, but I am. You define yourself by your orb, therefore you're unlegit.

basic logic is basic
    look at this rainbow ass fairy trying to flame people by making it seem like he has more of a life than anyone on this forum...nice try bro nobody cares that ur "going out to have a few drinks" the only that that tells us is people have to get drunk to be around you, grats ur a loser and nobody wants to hang out with you. might explain why ur venting ur anger on the forums before you supposedly go out with "friends" because the first thing i do before going out with friends is rage hardcore on the CABAL forums....damn you're a badass.
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums. People define themselves with forum signatures, therefore you're a ugly ass fat pos who loves rainbows.

fail ass troll attempt was fail

/endthread v2

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    My Life fails, but I'm better than anyone on these forums.
    I LOL'ed. So you're Taking these forum more special than your Real Life Fat A$$. Proves that you're Just a piece of trAsh.

These words came from your BadA$$ Life mengz.. You're worst than homeless man.

xSyndicatex 17x (wa) Retired
    xRathianx (Bl) 17x Retired
    Bearking 12x (fb) 3StarsAndaSun retired

VENUS

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
    I LOL'ed. So you're Taking these forum more special than your Real Life Fat A$$. Proves that you're Just a piece of trAsh.

These words came from your BadA$$ Life mengz.. You're worst than homeless man.
    god i wonder how you've even lived this long being THIS retarded...i was mocking what rehaniko said you dumb foreign pos. u in a bad mood cuz tangs getting the 7/140 hp wi suit ?

god i wonder how you've even lived this long being THIS retarded...i was mocking what rehaniko said you dumb foreign pos. u in a bad mood cuz tangs getting the 7/140 hp wi suit ?
    lol as if i'm still playing LOL! well don't change the topic fail FATA$$! Ka.

VENUS

Banned
    lol as if i'm still playing LOL! well don't change the topic fail FATA$$! Ka.
    LOL K kid cuz i didnt see u on YESTERDAY dancing in ch8 bi...god ur a moron..do you really think anyone believes you don't play anymore or is this just some bs you like to spew?

btw rage=matrimonkey. he's just pretending to be rage since rage already quit. he needs a imaginary friend on this forum since he said that......... Just read My sig.

LOL!

VENUS

LOL K kid cuz i didnt see u on YESTERDAY dancing in ch8 bi...god ur a moron..do you really think anyone believes you don't play anymore or is this just some bs you like to spew?
    Dang Man! you're hallucinating LoL! That's an early sign of Schizophrenia, you do need to see a Psychiatrist. I'm at school in the morning and at work in the evening everyone who knows me knew that i'm off at work at 11p pst lol.
    Last edited by TheKing; 10-14-2010 at 09:42 PM.

VENUS

Banned
    Dang Man! you're hallucinating LoL! That's an early sign of Schizophrenia, you do need to see a Psychiatrist. I'm at school in the morning and at work in the evening everyone who knows me knew that i'm off at work at 11p pst lol.
    because you have to be at your computer to be dancing in bi? youve said u quit cabal 100 times yet i see u roaming around ch8 bi all the time...why would u even be afk in-game if u quit cabal?

derrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

if u quit why are you buying fortune tickets xcon?

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast