Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Come back after a vacation and all items missing?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    I give good moral support right!?!??!
    In a "look at me I'm an idiot" kind of way yes. I suppose it does feel a little good knowing there is always someone a little worse off then me (at least in the IQ department).
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    I DIDN'T POST IN THIS YET?OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG
    Aw, OP is so mad. Too bad, you're an idiot.
    How am I mad? are you Shinji's retarded sister or something? >.>

Are you one of those morons that call every person you disagree with "mad"? If you said I was sad, yeah ok maybe. Impatient, well I suppose. ....but where the heck did you get mad from?????
    Last edited by Urban; 01-19-2012 at 11:11 PM.
    <Removed Inappropriate Image>

Quote Originally Posted by Urban View Post
    To the morons (Sn0Xz and 6IX).... ESPECIALLY 6IX

- Why the flying F#### would use an alz website? I get all the alz I need from capsules provided by this website's item shop. I have proof of that, if both of your tiny brains can comprehend? I showed GM's proof of that also
    - For the 20th time, I did not use a keylogger (I don't even know what a keylogger is, so how could use one?).
    - I didn't use or download any 3rd party programs or hacks (even if I wanted to, I would have no idea how to use one)

Sn0Xz I don't like liars (aka you). 6IX and Sn0xz please get your facts right before replying with nonsense, especially you 6IX. Not everyone that claims hack has the need for an alz website. Why would you when there is an itemshop on main website?

Well hopefully that shuts the troll duo up for a few hours. Back on topic, GM's seem to be working on the case. Seems my claim to no fault of my own was legit after all (duh 6IX). A big thank you to the GM's and most of the people in this thread who are supportive. I will keep you all updated and I hope to play this game soon.
    Tell me you're not mad.

A retard calling me a retard? Sh1t, at least I know what a keylogger is.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    Tell me you're not mad.

A retard calling me a retard? Sh1t, at least I know what a keylogger is.
    hi doomer

xi lost a gvg

you are now number 1 wiz yes? :>

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    hi doomer

xi lost a gvg

you are now number 1 wiz yes? :>

OH SH1T yeaaaaaaaaaaa
    No wait hotpot stilll better than me

Tell me you're not mad.
    Doomer you stup1d bimbo, read what's in pink then tell me why the heck would I be mad?

Hello,
    After a thorough and extensive investigation of the account theft issue you have reported, we were able to retrieve and restore the items, alz and/or characters. The following items will be stored in your warehouse:
    Ring Of Fighter +9
    Amulet Of Pain +3
    Osmium Armorsuit +10
    Forcium Visor (FS) +8
    Forcium Greaves (FS) of Guard +9
    Forcium Gauntlet (FS) +8
    Forcium Katana +8
    Forcium Orb +9
    Critical Ring +2
    *XXXX* Alz (Sent-ingame mail)

..........*formalities*............

Sincerely,
    Game Master Snow

A special thanks to GM-Snow, GM-Lorkan, any other GM's involved in the investigation. It is nice to know that the game masters here do care about the players and they are willing to help out the responsible people here. I will continue to play this game and maybe even buy some more ecoins if I go hardcore again. I would also like to thank all the people here who have given me support. I really appreciatte it guys, and thanks for believing my story even if it was just the benefit of the doubt.

As for the few w@nkers who accused me of being irresponsible with my account without even bothering to know facts first, shame on you (especially you 6IX). The next time a hack case comes up, I hope you guys will at least know better then to flame someone with empty accusations.
    Last edited by Urban; 01-20-2012 at 08:47 AM.

Doomer you're an idiot, read what's in pink then tell me why the heck would I be mad?

Hello,
    After a thorough and extensive investigation of the account theft issue you have reported, we were able to retrieve and restore the items, alz and/or characters. The following items will be stored in your warehouse:
    Ring Of Fighter +9
    Amulet Of Pain +3
    Osmium Armorsuit +10
    Forcium Visor (FS) +8
    Forcium Gauntlet (FS) +8
    Forcium Katana +8
    Forcium Orb +9
    Critical Ring +2

Sincerely,
    Game Master Snow

A special thanks to GM-Snow, GM-Lorkan, any other GM's involved in the investigation. It is nice to know that the game masters here do care about the players and they are willing to help out the responsible people here. I will continue to play this game and maybe even buy some more ecoins if I go hardcore again. I would also like to thank all the people here who have given me support. I really appreciatte it guys, and thanks for believing my story even if it was just the benefit of the doubt.

As for the few w@nkers who accused me of being irresponsible with my account without even bothering to know facts first, shame on you (especially you 6IX). The next time a hack case comes up, I hope you guys will at least know better then to flame someone with empty accusations.
    So, you're happy with getting your garbage gear back?
    >implying that I'd waste time reading a sped's post

>implying that I'd waste time reading a sped's post
    ooh she so went there
    o.O

Duh?

So obviously you were wrong when you moronically accused me of being "mad". Now shoo troll and leave me to being "mad" about my success ....fricken bimbo lol

hey, stupid is as stupid posts
    and trolls are usually in that catagory
    Grats on getting your stuff back.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Doomer you stup1d bimbo, read what's in pink then tell me why the heck would I be mad?

Hello,
    Ring Of Fighter +9
    Amulet Of Pain +3
    Osmium Armorsuit +10
    Forcium Visor (FS) +8
    Forcium Gauntlet (FS) +8
    Forcium Katana +8
    Forcium Orb +9
    Critical Ring +2

Sincerely,
    Game Master Snow

^This
    I should be next! :3

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast