Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Account blocked for no reason. GG GM's .

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    it's pretty much your fault tho, you hacked and didnt delete correctly, if GM would unbanned every player who claims they got "banned for no reason" it would be 80% of the ppl.
    Gm dont ban people for no reason
    lol they ban people but some people are innocent,

such as another guy who posted here that got banned cus of some other reason, and he didn't hack, just whatever he was using, the GM's didn't like and it got detected or something. and
    how was I suppose to know the unused hack would trigger cabal in game ?

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by gachiennuocman View Post
    They don't F u over for no reason !
    U must do something wrong !

GM's f u over for no reason.
    Cus I had a hack on my desktop and never used it, I get banned
    wether I used it or not, I get banned.
    GG. nice one GM's

I hack in Pokemanz. Emulator comes with Action Replay function right on it :> no 3rd party program needed.

I guess the emulator itself is the 3rd party program though, from Nintendo's point of view o.o
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

Quote Originally Posted by xYxPlasmaxYx View Post
    So anybody who ever installed a third party program for whatever the reason may be are now considered liars and thieves? I'm sure over 50% of the people who play pc games have tryed it at one point in some way on some game, i don't think its right of you to be saying that just because somebody downloaded a third party program that you can categorize them with people who lie and steal.
    Quote Originally Posted by jisook View Post
    lol cant be trusted?

I admit I hacked, and I think that takes a lot for someone to admit they hacked a game.
    lol I don't really care what people have to say cus like again, I know the truth inside me and I know whats right, I don't need other people telling me wether I didn't hack or hacked.
    Kids. As soon as they get caught doing something wrong they try and make it sound like they're such great people for admitting they did something wrong.

"oh i dont care blah blah even though im complaining about it i really dont care blah blah i know im right and justified in everything i do and i dont need anybody telling me the truth blah blah. everyone cheats on pc games blah blah im not worse than the rest of the population everyone does it blah blah i dont deserve to be treated like a bad person blah blah."

Way to pull a Carlos Danger.
    hi im Peaches
    Quote Originally Posted by IBladE View Post
    Everyone knows a cap bringer is just a person who couldn't get proc bringer.

GM's f u over for no reason.
    For no reason? Really? Serious? We're going there? AGAIN?

Cus I had a hack on my desktop and never used it, I get banned
    You were caught before for using illegal third party programs and you decided you should keep them? For what? Keep sake? Old memories? Heirloom for your grandchildren?

wether I used it or not, I get banned.
    Whether or not you used it? You used it! That's what our data said and we blocked you for it.

GG. nice one GM's
    We're the bad guys now? This is our fault?

We're to take your word on it. Ignore the facts that our data states other wise. Because you are a beacon of trust!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by xYxPlasmaxYx View Post
    So anybody who ever installed a third party program for whatever the reason may be are now considered liars and thieves? I'm sure over 50% of the people who play pc games have tryed it at one point in some way on some game, i don't think its right of you to be saying that just because somebody downloaded a third party program that you can categorize them with people who lie and steal.
    Yeah, actually you categorize them in that specific category. It's called cheating. What part of cheating do you not understand?

Why in the hell wouldn't you be cautious around someone who is not trust worthy? That's the same as stating "it's ok guys, we all think about murdering someone at some point, this guy just actually committed it. But, it's cool, he's really cool guy. We should spend the night at his basement one of these days."

You are mental to think that way.

Lol I don't do programming, so I got it from the internet and also there is no reason to lie, I learned there is nothing good into lying, you may not believe me or other ppl might not believe me but I know inside my head that's its the truth.

And considering what you said, I think because the hack was on the computer , it did something with cabal, even though I didn't open the cabal hack.

This is just messed up and cruel, GM's don't even give evidence and keep closing my ticket.
    Honestly I also tried so many games out there, I always end up coming back to cabal and this just kinda made me cry and not want to play anymore, and im just stuck here being bored as hell now.

And I haven't got a message saying I want to send an anonymous report to ESTsoft, and I wouldn't do that kind of stuff anyways in the first place.

And considering the amount of people I know who hacks cabal and some of them are perfecltly fine, kind of pisses me off but just cus that pisses me off I wont snitch on them.

But I really appreciate you taking your time and reading this and leaving a comment, means a lot that not every NA players can be douche bags.
    People are just fed up of all the hacking that has been going on these days. There seems to be no win for you on this, as we can see, you hacked before and got caught, and they do not tolerate hackers. You love this game but its too late to change because you lost your credibility, you had some time to enjoy it before you got banned though, I am sorry but I hope you find another MMO soon, like - better than this. If you do, dont screw it up again remove that program. >.<
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by 6IX View Post
    Yeah, actually you categorize them in that specific category. It's called cheating. What part of cheating do you not understand?

Why in the hell wouldn't you be cautious around someone who is not trust worthy? That's the same as stating "it's ok guys, we all think about murdering someone at some point, this guy just actually committed it. But, it's cool, he's really cool guy. We should spend the night at his basement one of these days."

You are mental to think that way.

Dangit, I wanted to use that example.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post

You were caught before for using illegal third party programs and you decided you should keep them? For what? Keep sake? Old memories? Heirloom for your grandchildren? Literally LOLed.

Whether or not you used it? You used it! That's what our data said and we blocked you for it.

We're to take your word on it. Ignore the facts that our data states other wise. Because you are a beacon of trust!
    If I ever get a job as customer service, I hope my boss is like you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post

You were caught before for using illegal third party programs and you decided you should keep them? For what? Keep sake? Old memories? Heirloom for your grandchildren?

Lol its called being lazy and not removing it, have you heard of someone being lazy ?
    Yeah I used it on my first account but I never used it on my 2nd account, so even without using it on my 2nd account, I get banned automatically ?
    That makes no complete sense, please explain to me.
    If your data says other wise, why don't you just show us or are you too afraid and take other peoples word for it and hide behind it, such as how you guys have the "right" to not show us and ban us for whenever you want.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast