Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Cabal Extreme: My Name Is Chaos

Banned
    America, blames president (GM Snow) forgets about the other 2/3 of the government

Real Q: last time GM came and gave buffs, GM's dont want our love

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    You want GM Viral? So he can tell you how bad you are? Because I haven't told you that multiple times already.

May I ask what were you permanently blocked for that is far less than Illegal Alz? I would like to know who created this amazing game policy youre looking at, so I can compare it to the one I created. I'd really appreciate it if we can compare notes.
    Flame on, no offense Lorkan but you guys banned my account just because i went to a dungeon with a hacker, and didn't know she was hacking aka JiSook, and you said i hacked? get your facts straight, let's just say i rather die than go working like DJango, cause right now you guys working like DJango.so like kill yourself. flame on bro.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    Flame on, no offense Lorkan but you guys banned my account just because i went to a dungeon with a hacker, and didn't know she was hacking aka JiSook, and you said i hacked? get your facts straight, let's just say i rather die than go working like DJango, cause right now you guys working like DJango.so like kill yourself. flame on bro.
    So you went into a dungeon with a hacker, whos fault is that?
    why would you run a dungeon with some1 you dont know

Quote Originally Posted by spittaz View Post
    not sure if you're trolling, or your kind hasn't evolved from monkeys yet.

why wouldn't you it's called a population,haven't you before? ya nab, get back to sleep

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by IFrost View Post
    not sure if you're trolling, or your kind hasn't evolved from monkeys yet.
    i believe your the dumb.a.s.s. running with a hacker

2nd its a random, you dont know anything about him
    therres other people in the game that at least have a good reputation not 2 mention ur guild or ur buddy list.

i believe your the dumb.a.s.s. running with a hacker

2nd its a random, you dont know anything about him
    therres other people in the game that at least have a good reputation not 2 mention ur guild or ur buddy list.

If that's all you got to say, I feel bad for you in real life, your comebacks are as lame as Tomo(farming T3 and still a noob) see what I did there?

Banned
    Should i point out to u that SS of cloud running MO in hacking time with some hacker?

SO much love in our community. Might I point out something interesting my 2 buds and I talked about last night? Notice how all the "strong" people in cabal are now all called alz buyers and flamed upon? When in the past, people used to be in awe of them and want to make their character's that strong. What happened to that sense of community? It all became me me me me. Unless some miracle happens, I doubt the community will change at all.

Side note: GM Snow has been head of events for like...idk, 2 years now? If you want events, make a thread PROPERLY following the rules stated there, and also send an HD Ticket with the event details. I've found in the past that it works at least 50% the time in at least a form of what your idea was originally. The other key to it is to NOT make it unrealistically stupid, like everyone getting free gears. Be creative about it and think about ALL levels and not only a specific group. Event's can't be solely for self or they'll never be considered. Yea, it takes some real maturity to think of someone other than yourself for once.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    SO much love in our community. Might I point out something interesting my 2 buds and I talked about last night? Notice how all the "strong" people in cabal are now all called alz buyers and flamed upon? When in the past, people used to be in awe of them and want to make their character's that strong. What happened to that sense of community? It all became me me me me. Unless some miracle happens, I doubt the community will change at all.

Side note: GM Snow has been head of events for like...idk, 2 years now? If you want events, make a thread PROPERLY following the rules stated there, and also send an HD Ticket with the event details. I've found in the past that it works at least 50% the time in at least a form of what your idea was originally. The other key to it is to NOT make it unrealistically stupid, like everyone getting free gears. Be creative about it and think about ALL levels and not only a specific group. Event's can't be solely for self or they'll never be considered. Yea, it takes some real maturity to think of someone other than yourself for once.
    The amp scroll event totally catered to all levels -- I wonder how many people started the game at the beginning of the event and farmed up 11 billion alz to get an amp scroll or drei eog or whatever by the end of the event.

Again with the turtles... how many turtles did level 1-50 players just starting out kill total, do you think? Considering a lot of people had trouble finding turtles when they could search all of the maps, I can only imagine how hard it would be if you only had access to DS/BI/GD.

I think the reason skilled/geared players were revered a few years ago is the gear gap between upper-average players and heavily-geared players was relatively small. Sure, having your +7 extended osmium was significantly more powerful than someone else's +7 titanium, but now the difference is between +8~+11 craftsman forcium or +11~+15 craftsman sig and +15 32 amp craftsman forcium. We're talking about at least 70 extra defense, at least 140 extra HP (out of war) and twenty four amp -- nearly half again as much as what most people have... per piece. Before extreme upgrades. When you overpower someone by that much, it doesn't matter if you're the worst player in the world, you are going to beat them by sheer force. Of course, not everyone has 32 amp forcium, but you get the idea. Even someone with +11 craftsman forcium boots/suit/gloves is doing pretty well. I don't even have that and most FA I face in T4 hit me for around 400~500 per lance on non crits, 1,000~1,300 on crits. Whereas I hit them for 1,200~1,500 on non crits, 2,800~3,300 on crits. (Of course depending on the FA and pots/aura/bm/etc, but those are roughly the averages I see.) If I face off against most T4 FA's and it's just a straight combo fight, I walk away less about 10k HP when they die. And I'm not running around in +15 craftsman forcium with slotted amp. I can only speak for T4 since that's where I have experience, but one well geared/HR character (JEDS, iNexium, Empyrean, etc) can hold off 80% of the entire opposing force. And the reason they can do that is not that they have amazing control over their character and can use the exact right skills in combo and debuff at exactly the right time or whatever, it's because they hit like trucks and their opponents barely tickle them.

When the cards are stacked that much, it's harder for the community to be in awe. When people are "epic" because they have incredible knowledge/control of their class it's more impressive than when they can beat other people with good gear in a pvp mode that boils down to who has better gear and/or who gets lucky with crits. It just doesn't show much.

Before anyone says "you couldn't beat Romp like that"... you're right, I can't, I don't have the gear to. Anyone could be using Tomo's character and would have similar results (unless they were using a cannon combo or something ridiculous "just to prove a point" or whatever).

I think people accusing people of buying alz isn't really the issue. That just happens to be the accusation that gets defaulted to when people feel someone isn't using the gear they have to its full potential.

Anyway, just my two cents.

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast